157 FBR Jobs March 2020 has been announced for the vacant posts in the Federal Board of Revenue. The advertisement has been published in the newspaper on 1st March 2020. To apply for all these vacant posts may be online.
Candidates can visit the official website of FPSC for online application. Federal Public Service Commission under the head of the Federal Board of Revenue announces 157 seats of the following positions:
1. Appraising/Valuation Officer
The willing candidates can apply by submitting their online applications at www.fpsc.gov.pk.
The last date for submission of online applications is 16th March 2020. For further details see the advertisement given below:
- The complete information about FBR Jobs March, 2020 in Federal Board of Revenue through FPSC- Apply Online is available in the advertisement mentioned above.
- FPSC invites the suitable candidates to apply for these vacant FPSC jobs through online apply.
- The working hours in this organization are as per routine i.e. Eight hours a day and forty hours a week.
- The location of these FBR jobs is Federal areas, Pakistan.
- The persons meeting the requirement criteria of these vacancies may enjoy a handsome salary package.
- The most important thing for candidates is that the applications must be complete in all respect and should online on or before 16th March, 2020.
- The candidates are advised to apply just online no need to submit the application’s hard copy.
- The advertisement of FPSC Jobs 2020 contains the job specifications, job description, place of posting, salary, Basic Pay Scale, required education, age limit etc.
- The FBR Jobs Advertisement has been published in the Newspaper dated 1st March, 2020.