Advertisement of Government Jobs in WCLA Lahore has been announced and is now published in daily newspapers. You are at the right place to find govt jobs in 2020 for multiple positions.
This Advertisement for WCLA Jobs was published on 11 June 2020. These Government Jobs are lying vacant and applications are invited for suitable Male and Female candidates. These all Vacancies will be recruited on a contract basis and the selection will be final through NTS (National Testing Service).
WCLA (Walled City of Lahore Authority) is one of the most well-performed organizations of Pakistan which has issued the advertisement for the Latest Jobs to provide better career opportunities for Pakistani Nationals both Male & Female.
The Walled City of Lahore Authority is a city employee Organization. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for appointment on a contract basis against the following posts:
Assistant Director, AutoCAD Operator, Computer Operator, Cultural Heritage Specialist, Deputy Director, Director, Driver, Events Coordinator, Field Activist, Graphic Designer, Heavy Driver, Horticulture Supervisor, Mali, Photographer, Senior Scale Stenographer, Tourism Officer, Videographer).
The application form of WCLA Jobs 2020 Lahore is available on the official website of NTS i.e www.nts.org.pk.
June 11, 2020
Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, BS, DAE, Master, LLB, MBA
Walled City of Lahore Authority
Last Date to apply:
July 6, 2020.
1. Assistant Director
2. AutoCAD Operator
3. Computer Operator
4. Cultural Heritage Specialist
5. Deputy Director
8. Events Coordinator
9. Field Activist
10. Graphic Designer
11. Heavy Driver
12. Horticulture Supervisor
15. Senior Scale Stenographer
16. Tourism Officer
Eligibility Criteria according to Education:
B.Sc Civil Engineering.
Master’s Degree in Social Sciences.
Bachelor of Architecture.
MBA in Finance.
Master’s Degree in History or Archeology.
B.Sc in Electrical Engineering.
Master’s Degree in Computer Science or B.Sc in Computer Sciences (04 years).
Bachelor’s Degree at least 2nd Division.
- AGE LIMIT (In Years): (Shall be considered as on last date of submission of application).
- For Posts in BPS-19 is 35 to 45.
For Posts in BPS-18 is 26 to 40.
For Posts in BPS-16 & BS-17 is 21 to 28.
For Posts in BPS-15 and below is 18 to 25.
- Upper age limit up to five (5) years for male candidates and eight (08) years for female candidates will be relaxed as per Government of the Punjab, S&GAD Department circular letter No. SORI S&GAD)9-36/81 dated 14.11.2006.
- The maximum/ upper age limit as mentioned above shall be raised by ten (10) years for disabled person to be appointed against quota for disabled.
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Interested Candidates who fulfill the criteria may visit NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) to apply for all posts.
2. Please download the Application Form(s) and deposit slip from NTS website (www.nts.org.pk), pay the prescribed test fee in any branch of Meezan, MCB, HBL and ABL.
3. Test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
4. Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs. 450/-on a prescribed challan attached with the form, Copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs along with attested copies of educational certificates, domicile (Punjab) & experienced letters directly to NTS through courier to National Testing Service, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, Sector H-8/1 Islamabad.
5. Name of the applied post should be written boldly on the Top right corner of envelope.
6. Last date of submission of applications is 06/07/2020.
7. After the expiry of stipulated date, no application will be considered.
8. The date of written test shall be communicated to the eligible / shartlisted candidates only through NTS.
9. The list of the short listed candidates for the final interview along with the schedule of the final interview for all posts will be displayed on NTS website (www.nts.org.pk) and on WCLA website ( www.walled.city lahore.cop.pk).
10. All candidates are advised to regularly visit NTS and WCLA websites for the schedule of the final interview.
11. No Separate interview call and intimation will be made to the shortlisted candidates.
12. For any further information, please visit NTS website www.nts.org.pk, or Call 051-8444441.
1. Preference will be given to the candidates having higher qualification and ample experience in relevant field.
2. The Candidates already working in the Government/Semi Government Organization should apply through proper channel and must produce NOC issued by their employer with the application.
3. Minorities, Disabled and Women Quota (where applicable) will be observed as per Government policy.
4. WCLA has the right to increase/decrease number of posts or reject any post without any notice.
5. WCLA reserves the right to accept or reject any application without mentioning/ assigning any reason,
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for written test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
7. Contract period for the aforementioned posts will initially be up to three years, extendable on the basis of performance,
8. Prescribed experience shall be counted after acquiring the requisite educational qualification.
9. If candidate is interested to apply for more than one posts, a separate set of application may be forwarded otherwise the application will not be entertained.
10. The degrees should be issued by the HEC Recognized University/institution.
11. Candidates shall present original documents (CNIC, Domicile, Degrees, and Experience Certificates) along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview.