Advertisement of Latest Jobs in Ministry Of Information and Broadcasting Data Entry Operator Jobs 2020
Advertisement of latest jobs in Ministry of Information and Broadcasting has been announced in daily Express Newspaper for full-time career opportunities for the post/posts of Stenotypist. The location of these latest jobs is in Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan. Fir these vacancies the basic required qualification is Bachelor and 2 Years of experience as well. The advertisement of this post has published on 04-08-2020. The last date to apply is 18-08-2020.
The suitable candidates who are eligible for this post are encouraged to come and join the Ministry of Broadcasting as Data Entry Operator. If you are interested to become a part of Broadcasting Ministry then you may visit the official website of Ministry of Broadcasting, Pakistan.
Detail of latest Jobs In Ministry Of Information And Broadcasting, Islamabad as Data Entry Operator.
|Organization:||Ministry of Information and Broadcasting|
|Experience Required:||2 Years|
|Last Date to apply:||18.08.2020|
|Job Status:||Open Merit|
Terms and Conditions and How to apply?
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the test / interview.
- Five years general age relaxation has been included in the above mentioned column of age limit. Any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan Rules.
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Islamabad i.e http://www.moib.gov.pk)
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting separate application form for each post.
- Applications shortlisted for interview shall present his / her original documents alongwith set of attested copies of degree certificate issued by HEC/recognized Boards/Universities/institutes.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or gorged information and fake or bogus documents, ministry of information and Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage of recruitment (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, increase / decrease the number of posts as per recruitment against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of test / interview.
- Application alongwith copy of CNIC and three latest passport size photographs on the prescribed format shall reach the Section Officer (E.I) M/O information and Broadcasting, Room No. 4153, 4th Floor, Cabinet Block, Islamabad within fifteen days from the publication of this advertisement.
- Applications incomplete or received after the due date, will not be entertained at all.
- Advertisement of Latest Jobs in Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Pakistan.