Agriculture Jobs 2020 in Peshawar KPK
Agriculture jobs in Peshawar under the government of KPK agriculture department has been announced on 17th January, 2020). These Agriculture Jobs contains the following positions:
- Office Assistant– 08 Posts
- Computer Operator– 02 Posts
- Junior Scale Stenographer– 03 Post
- Photographer– 01 Posts
- Junior Clerks– 02 Posts
These posts are lying vacant in Agriculture Department KPK. The willing candidates are advised to visit the (ATS) Allied Testing Services official website website i.e www.ats.org.pk to submit their application forms.
Applications are invited from candidates having domicile of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa / Merged areas for the following vacant posts.
These all jobs are under the control of Directorate General, Agriculture (Extension) Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in various places / districts.
The Last date to submit the application forms is 7th February, 2020.
The requisite qualification and experience is shown against each are as under in the advertisement:-
Advertisement of Agriculture Jobs:
Terms & conditions and How to Apply for Agriculture Jobs:
- General age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The candidates already in Government Service may apply through proper channel and produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Age, qualification and experience will be counted from the last date of the advertisement.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications form and deposit slips for each post.
- Applicants are advised to submit their application forms within 20 days from the issuance of this advertisement. Applications received after due date will not be entertained / accepted at all.
- Only eligible short listed candidates will be called for written test after compete scrutiny of application forms / documents.
- Incomplete applications or application submitted with fade documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The competent authority has right to defer, cancel the recruitment process or increase and decrease the number of vacancies as per circumstance at any stage.
- Mobile phones, weapons, calculator or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test centers.
- Fee is not transferable or refundable.
- No application will be entertained by hand.
- Application form and other details may be download / obtained from the ATS official website https://www.ats.org.pk.
- At initial stage copies of educational documents are not required to be attached with the application form except copy of CNIC and two white back ground passport size photographs.
- From processing fee can be deposited in any HBL @ Silk Bank online country wide branches.
- The dully filled in application forms along with original deposit slip, should reach within 20 days through any courier service / registered post after publication of this advertisement to the following address:
- Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS) address: 171-G Street No. 36, Sector F-10/11/I, Islamabad.
- Any other query or help for these Agriculture Jobs dial # 051-21535779