AIOU Jobs 2023 Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad Vacancies have been announced today and published in daily the “Mashriq” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these AIOU Jobs 2023 Allama Iqbal Open University Islamabad latest Vacancies with different categories.
The vacancies have also been published in the shape of advertisement which is given below and also uploaded on the official website of AIOU.
The detailed criteria to apply for these job vacancies in different categories are given below in detail: –
AIOU Jobs 2023 has been advertised in the daily Mashriq Newspaper on 13th April 2023.
The vacant positions including Production Assistant Transmission, Transmission Controller, Broadcasting Engineer, System Engineer, Networking Engineer, Animator, Viz Artist, Archive Engineer, Network Engineer, Non-Linear Editor, Broadcasting Engineer Satellite and Producer Transmission have been produced for the individuals who want to apply in AIOU and serve at Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU Islamabad, Pakistan.
Interested candidates are advised to apply for the latest government jobs in education and departments at Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU before the closing date, which is expected to be around April 28, 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement as given below at the bottom of this article.
To apply for these AIOU Jobs 2023, interested candidates must read the complete advertisement and follow the application procedure mentioned therein.
Candidates with skills in Video Broadcasting, Broadcast Engineering, Software Engineering, Engineering, Telecoms Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electricians, Computer Science, and Communications may be preferred for these positions.
Detail of AIOU Jobs 2023:
|Date Posted / Updated:||13 April, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master | MA | BCS ||
BIT | DAE | B.E | BS
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Allama Iqbal Open University AIOU|
|Job Industry:||Education Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||28 April, 2023|
Allama Iqbal Open University invites online applications for the following posts on a contract basis initially for a period of one year (extendable subject to the requirement, availability of budget, and satisfactory performance) for the project titled “SUSTAINABILITY OF DISTANCE LEARNING INITIATIVES INCLUDING TELE-SCHOOL” Under “PANDEMIC RESPONSE EFFECTIVENESS PROJECT ” (PREP), Credit # 6590-PK.
Name of Vacancies:
Basic requirements for AIOU Jobs 2023:
How to Apply for AIOU Jobs 2023:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 28th April 2023.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs