AJK Jobs Available at Agriculture Department AJK 2023 has been announced today and published in daily the “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper.
These vacant different vacancies have also been published on the official website of the Agriculture Department AJK.
Applications are invited to apply for these AJK Jobs at Agriculture Department AJK. The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The Agriculture Department in Muzaffarabad, AJK Pakistan is seeking applications for various job positions recently advertised in the daily Nawaiwaqt on 11 April 2023.
These AJK Jobs include vacancies for Farm Mistry, Plant Operator, Mali, Chowkidar, And Tractor Operator.
If you are interested in the latest government jobs in the Agriculture Department’s management and other positions, you may apply until the closing date of 28 April 2023 or as indicated in the newspaper advertisement.
To know more about the vacant posts and how to apply for these AJK Jobs, please read the complete advertisement online as well as given below: –
The following vacant positions in Muzaffarabad AJK (Azad Jammu & Kashmir) in Agriculture Department for various AJK Jobs Available at Agriculture Department AJK 2023 have been advertised now and suitable candidates are invited to apply for these AJK Jobs.
Detail of AJK Jobs:
|Date Posted / Updated:||11 April, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Vacancy Location:||Muzaffarabad, AJK, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Agriculture Department AJK|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Job Experience:||3 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||28 April, 2023|
To apply for these vacancies, the candidate must be a national/resident of AJK State and the age limit shall not be more than 18 to 40 years accordingly.
Name of Vacancies:
Basic requirements for AJK Jobs:
At least a literate and primary school certificate or higher qualifications along with relevant field experience are preferred.
How to Apply for AJK Jobs:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 28th April 2023.
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs