All Govt Jobs in Pakistan PTEVTA Govt Technical Training Institute GTTI have been announced and there are various new vacancies lying vacant in different categories for the following positions. The Advertisement has been published in the daily “Express” newspaper on 15th October 2022.
The administration of PTEVTA Govt Technical Training Institute GTTI is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following jobs. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following vacancies.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these All Govt Jobs in Pakistan. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 05th November 2022.
Candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed.
Detail of All Govt Jobs in Pakistan PTEVTA
|15 October 2022
|Category / Sector:
|Daily Express Newspaper
|Middle, Matric, Intermediate, BA, BCS, MCS, DAE Diploma.
|Lahore, Punjab Pakistan
|PTEVTA Govt Technical Training Institute GTTI
|Number of Vacancies
|Expected Last Date:
|05 November 2022
Name of Vacancies
- Mechanical Instructor
- Naib Qasid
- Trade Instructor
- Workshop Manager
- Draftsman Instructor
- Welding Instructor
- Support Staff
- Shop Assistant
- Middle, Matric, Intermediate, BA, BCS, MCS, DAE Diploma along with relevant field experience
Important Instructions & How to Apply for All Govt Jobs in Pakistan
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications or received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- 14. Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- 15. The last date for the submission of applications is 23rd October 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs