Apply for Government Jobs in Government Sector Organization 2023 have been announced today and published in daily the “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to Apply for Government Jobs in Government Sector Organization 2023. The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The Government Sector Organization in Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan, has advertised various job openings on a contract basis for candidates with a BS.c degree. The positions include Computer Operator, Assistant Manager, Project Manager, Mechanics, Junior Chargeman, Senior Chargeman, Junior Assistant, and Polisher.
These are full-time positions with the organization and the job location is in Islamabad with postal code 45710. The advertisement was published on January 22, 2023, in the daily newspaper Nawa-i-Waqt.
Detail of Apply for Government Jobs in Government Sector Organization 2023
|Education Requirements:||Matric, B.Com, BS.c|
|Job City:||Islamabad, Punjab|
|Hiring Organization:||Government Sector Organization|
|Valid Through (Last Date):||06.02.2023|
Name of Vacancies
- Computer Operator
- Assistant Manager
- Project Manager
- Junior chargeman
- Senior Chargeman
- Junior Assistant
Basic facilities for Employees in Government Sector Organization
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Health insurance coverage
- Retirement benefits (e.g. pension plan)
- Paid time off (e.g. vacation, sick leave)
- Professional development opportunities
- Access to training and educational resources
- Employee assistance programs (e.g. counseling, wellness programs)
- Flexible work arrangements (e.g. telecommuting, flexible hours)
- Child care and/or eldercare support
- Equal opportunity and diversity policies
- Safety and security measures in the workplace
- Access to on-site amenities (e.g. gym, cafeteria)
- Opportunities for advancement and career development
- Access to employee benefits such as transportation and housing.
How to Apply for Government Jobs in Government Sector Organization
- The Government Sector Organization has the right to withdraw or cancel job openings at any time and to reject any application without giving a reason.
- If a large number of applications are received, the organization will shortlist the most eligible candidates with relevant experience for tests/interviews.
- To be eligible for the positions, candidates must have a minimum of a first division in their last degree. Candidates with only one-second division from Matric onward may also be considered.
- Those with a third division in their academic career will not be eligible.
- A first-class or first division is considered as a CGPA of 2.5/4.00 for the semester system or a minimum of 60% marks for an annual system of examination.
- The maximum age limit for applicants on the closing date of the advertisement is 35 years. However, government-serving or retired employees may be granted age limit relaxation as per the rules.
- Candidates already serving in government or semi-government organizations must bring a NOC along with copies of other attested academic documents, otherwise, they will not be entertained for tests/interviews.
- Degrees and Certificates must only be from Universities or Institutions recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) and Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) where applicable.
- Applicants should provide a valid postal address, contact number, and mobile number for information regarding the test/interview through the mail, text message, or telephone calls.
- Only Pakistani nationals are eligible to apply. Candidates with dual nationality (self/spouse) are not eligible.
- Selection of candidates will be provisional and joining will be subject to complete security clearance and medical fitness.
- The academic certificates of candidates will be verified by the issuing authorities prior to joining.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs