Army Public Schools & Colleges System Secretariat Vacancies Schools have been announced and there are various new vacancies for Early Years Education Teacher, Head Of Department, History Teacher, Teacher Hod, Biology Lecturer, Geography Teacher, Islamiyat Lecturer, Urdu Teacher, Mathematics Teacher, Subject Specialist, Coordinator Lecturer, and Chemistry Lecturer which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having Pakistani Nationality along with respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned Army Public Schools & Colleges System Secretariat Vacancies Schools with terms and conditions narrated below: –
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed.
The job advertisement has been published in the daily “Express” newspaper on 29th October 2022. Willing eligible candidates may apply for Vacancies Schools.
Detail of APSC Secretariat Vacancies Schools
|Date Posted:||28 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Education:||Bachelor, Masters, M.Phil. Ph.D., DAE Diploma|
|Vacancy Location:||Rawalpindi, Pakistan|
|Organization:||APSC Secretariat Rawalpindi|
|Number of Vacancies||Multiple|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||09 November 2022|
The APSC Secretariat Army Public School and Colleges Rawalpindi is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Vacancies Schools. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following vacancies.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for APSC Secretariat Vacancies Schools. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 30th November 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Early Years Education Teacher,
- Head Of Department,
- History Teacher,
- Teacher Hod,
- Biology Lecturer,
- Geography Teacher,
- Islamiyat Lecturer,
- Urdu Teacher,
- Mathematics Teacher,
- Subject Specialist,
- Coordinator Lecturer,
- Chemistry Lecturer
- Bachelor, Masters, M.Phil. Ph.D., DAE Diploma along with professional relevant field experience.
Important Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Late and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for these posts.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 09 November 2022.
Mailing Address: APSC Secretariat Rawalpindi, Punjab Pakistan
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs