Army Jobs-Vacancies in Pakistan Armed Services Board 2020
Army Jobs in Pakistan Armed Services Board 2020 has been announced for civilian posts. The advertisement has been published in “Daily Dunya” dated 29.01.2020.
These Armed Services Board Jobs shall be recruited under the supervision of Ministry of Defence. For these Army Jobs, the retired army persons from Pakistan Armed Forces can apply.
To apply for these vacant posts, willing candidate are advised to attach the attested copies of CNIC, Discharge Certificate and three passport size photographs accordingly.
Detail of Army Jobs-Vacancies in Pakistan Armed Services Board 2020
|Name of Post with BPS||NO of Vacancies|
|2.||UDC (Upper Division Clerk)|
|3.||LDC (Lower Division Clerk)|
You may also like: PTS Jobs-387 Vacancies in Rescue 1122 Phase IV Through PTS
Instructions & How to Apply:
- Age limit is 50 years for serial No. 1 and 45 years for the serial number 2 to 7.
- Age limit will be considered on the closing date which is 13.02.2020.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA / DA will be granted to any candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- Incomplete and received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- 2 % quota is for disabled and 5% quota fixed for the minorities.
- Candidates can send their applications within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates can read the details of how to apply for these Army Jobs at the copy of Advertisement.