Army Public School & College Rawalpindi has announced the new Teaching Staff Jobs for suitable persons.
Only Female Candidates Can Apply For These Jobs Before Closing Date. Only qualified and experienced candidates are eligible to apply. For more details read the full page.
Detail of Teaching Staff Jobs
|Date Posted:||20 Sep 2020|
|Organization||Army Public School & College|
|Education:||Matric to Masters|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|No Of Posts||02|
|Last Date:||26 Sep 2020|
For more jobs visit the Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.
Name of Positions:
- Section Head (Pre School)
Instructions & How to apply for Teaching Staff Jobs
- Interested candidates should submit the application form along with the required documents at the given address before 26 Sep 2020.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for an interview.
- Applications received after the closing date shall not be entertained.
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates are advised to see the job advertisement which is given below.
- The advertisement containing vacancies detail, required qualification, Age limit and age relaxation as well, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidate must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.
- Last Date to apply for this job is 26 Sep 2020.