ASI Jobs 2023 in Police Department Sindh | Assistant Sub Inspector has been announced today and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these ASI Jobs 2023 in Police Department Sindh | Assistant Sub Inspector.
The vacancies have also been published on the official website of Sindh Police.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
Sindh Police has announced job openings for ASI Jobs 2023 in Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan as advertised in the daily Dawn dated March 23, 2023.
The following job positions in the department of Sindh Police for which suitable candidates are invited to apply for these vacant ASI Jobs 2023.
Interested applicants who wish to apply for the latest security jobs and other government jobs in Sindh Police should submit their applications by the closing date of April 5, 2023, as indicated in the advertisement.
Detail of ASI Jobs 2023 in Police Department Sindh:
|Date Posted / Updated:||23 March 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor|
|Vacancy Location:||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Job Industry:||Security Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||05 April 2023|
The following advertisements were published in leading newspapers regarding recruitment in Sindh Police on the dates mentioned below:-
Name of Vacancies:
- Assistant Sub Inspector,
- Police Constable,
- Head Constable,
- Driver Police Constable.
Basic requirements for ASI Jobs 2023 in Police Department Sindh:
Candidates who possess educational backgrounds such as Intermediate, Matric, and Bachelor’s degrees will be given preference.
How to Apply for ASI Jobs 2023 in Police Department Sindh:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for submission of Online applications in the aforesaid recruitment process through SIBA Testing Service is extended up to 05.04.2023.
- Other terms & conditions of the aforementioned advertisement shall remain the same.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 05th April 2023.
Address: (SHEHZAD AKBAR) PPM, PSP DIGP/Establishment For Inspector General Of Police /Secretary To Government Of Sindh Police Department Karachi.
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs