Atomic Energy Jobs 2020 Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission Apply Online
New Job Advertisement in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
Atomic Energy Jobs has been announced and published in daily Express News on 18th August, 2020. A full time multiple jobs are lying vacant in Islamabad and Rawalpindi division and the applications are invited from suitable candidates. Jobs detail and the applying criteria is given below in detail.
Detail of Atomic Energy Jobs 2020
|Department||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission|
|Career Type||Contract Base|
|Career Location||Rawalpindi & Islamabad Region|
|Qualification||Middle,Matric, Intermediate, Graduation,|
|Experience||Technical & Management|
|Job Source||Daily Express|
|Last Date to Apply||30-8-2020|
|Apply||Both Male & Female can Apply|
Name of Posts:
1. Assistant Manager Mechatronics
2. Assistant Manager Physics
3. Admin Assistant Manager
4. Bio Defence Manager
5. Electrical Technician
7. Auto Mechanic Tech III
8. Technician Tech III
9. General Manager Training
10. Assistant Manager Aerospace
11. HR Assistant Manager
12. Assistant Technical Officer
13. Electrical Chargeman
14. Scientific Assistant
15. Mechanical Tech II
16. Electrical Tech II
17. Aero Engineer-Chargeman
18. Mechanical Chargeman
19. Executive Junior
20. Assistant Junior
21. Auto Electrician Tech III
Important Instructions and How to Apply?
- Age limit is 18-35 years however upper age limit can be relaxed on the basis of experience / skills as per rules.
- retired armed forces officials will be employed on contract basis as per rank equivalence.
- where the prescribed qualification is first Division in the final degree, only one Second Division in entire academic career from Matric on wards will be acceptable for eligibility. Degrees / Certificates should be from the institutions recognized be HEC, PEC, PMDC or relevant.
- Candidates serving in Govt. Organizations to produce NOC at the time of Test/Interview.
- The posts are only Rawalpindi/Islamabad stations, however in the interest of service the selected candidates and be placed / posted anywhere in Pakistan /abroad.
- the organization n reserves the right to short list and call only the most suitable candidates for Test/Interviews.
- only Pakistani citizens are eligible to apply and individuals having dual / foreign nationality or married to foreign national are not eligible.
- applicants candidature and documents are subject to scrutiny / verification and it can be cancelled at any stage in case of fake/misleading information.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.