Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement | Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs has announced various vacant positions from SPS-02 to SPS-04 on Regular/Contract Basis. A public sector organization invites applications from Pakistan Nationals against the following posts for appointment on Regular / Contract basis. The posts are temporary and likely to continue for an indefinite period. The Candidates having following qualification and experience may apply for these Atomic Energy Jobs 2021. There are multiple new vacancies are lying vacant in different categories and needs to be fulfill at urgent basis. Full detail is available below in the article: –
Detail of Atomic Energy Jobs 2021
|Date Posted:||18 April, 2021|
|Source:||Daily The Nation Newspaper|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, BBA, BSc, BCs|
|Location:||All Over Pakistan|
|Organization:||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission PAEC|
|Last Date:||02 May, 2021|
|Address:||Public Sector Organization, Lahore.|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification||Required Experience|
|1||Technician-I (SPS-4) Chemical/ Mechanical/ Metallurgy.||Diploma||Nil|
|2||Scientific Assistant-l (SPS-4)||B.Sc||Nil|
|3||Technician-II (SPS-3)||F.Sc (Pre Engineering )||Nil|
|4||Scientific Assistant-II (SPS-3)||F.Sc (1st Div with Physics / Chemistry).||Nil|
|5||Technician-Ill (SPS-2)||Matric||05 Years/06 years|
|6||Scientific Assistant-III (SPS-2)||Matric||06 Years|
|7||Junior Assistant-1 (Admin) (SPS-4)||BCS / BBA||Nil|
|8||Junior Assistant-l (Accounts)(SPS-4)||BBA||Nil|
|9.||Junior Assistant-II (Admin) (SPS-3)||FA/FSc/I.Com||Nil|
|10||Junior Computer Operator (SPS-3)||F.Sc/F.A||Nil|
|11||Driver-Ill (SPS-2)||Matric||03 Years.|
The Location of these Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 is all over Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Matric to Masters. These positions have been published in daily The Nation Newspaper on 18-04-2021 and the Last date to apply is 02-05-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Terms & Conditions and How to apply for Atomic Energy Jobs 2021
- Candidates must not below 18 years and more than 35 years of age on closing date.
- Those who are in Govt/Semi Govt service must obtain NOC and produce it at the time of test/interview along with other documents.
- Those who strictly for the prescribed criteria should only apply.
- The selected candidates will have to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
- Eligible candidates can submit Applications On-Line at https:/184.108.40.206/home within 15 days after this advertisement.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test, interview etc.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Last Date to apply is 02.05.2021.
- Decision of competent authority will be final.
- Where the prescribed qualification is Ist Division in the final degree/certificate. only one second Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Appointments of Sr. No.1, 2,7 & 8 are regular and Sr. No.3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10 & 11 are contract posts.
- “Post Qualification Experience” means the experience gained after date of attaining the required qualification till the closing date.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered & only most qualified/suitable candidates will be considered.
- For further inquiry: (051 9248640-9 Ext: 3011-3016).
Note: To Visit IP address, click on Apply Online button (given above) then click on Advanced and click on Proceed to 220.127.116.11 (unsafe)
For more Government Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs