Available Vacancies at National TB Control Program NTP have been announced today and published in daily the “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Available Vacancies at National TB Control Program NTP.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The National TB Control Program NTP in Islamabad, Muzaffarabad, Hyderabad, Islamabad, Kohat, Chaghi, Killa Saifullah, Pishin, Lower Dir, Quetta, Gilgit, Peshawar, Haripur, Mardan, Gujranwala, and Abbottabad, Pakistan has announced several Available Vacancies in their department as of March 3, 2023.
Interested candidates may apply for the positions of IDSR rider, data entry operator, software engineer web development, equipment technician, screener, picker packer, and field health worker as advertised in the daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper.
The preferred educational qualifications for these Available Vacancies are BIT, Master, Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, BCS, and Matric, etc.
The closing date for these Latest Management jobs and other government jobs in the National TB Control Program NTP is around March 16, 2023, as indicated in the advertisement.
Detail of Available Vacancies at National TB Control Program NTP:
|Date Posted / Updated:||03 March 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | Master ||
BCS | BIT | DAE | BS
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization:||National TB Control Program NTP|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||16 March 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Idsr Rider,
- Data Entry Operator,
- Software Engineer Web Development,
- Equipment Technician,
- Picker Packer
- Field Health Worker
Basic requirements for Available Vacancies NTP:
BIT, Master, Bachelor, DAE, Intermediate, BCS and Matric, etc. educational qualification will be preferred.
How to Apply:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 16th March 2023.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs