Balochistan Jobs 2023 MNCH Program Health Department has been announced today and published in daily the “Jang” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Balochistan Jobs 2023 MNCH Program Health Department.
The vacancies have also been published on the official website of the MNCH Program Health Department’s career page.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
Balochistan Jobs 2023: Maternal Neonatal and Child Health Programme MNCH, Health Department, is seeking applications for various job positions in Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan.
The job vacancies were advertised in the daily Jang newspaper on 22 March 2023. The following vacant positions are available to apply for: -.
Interested candidates can apply for these latest government medical jobs in Balochistan until 5 April 2023 or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
Detail of Balochistan Jobs 2023:
|Date Posted / Updated:||22 March 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master | MBBS | M.sc | Others|
|Vacancy Location:||Quetta, Balochistan, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Maternal Neonatal and Child Health |
|Job Industry:||Medical Jobs|
|Job Experience:||02 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||05 April 2023|
Office of the Donor Funded Project seeks dynamic and career-oriented professionals on a purely Contract basis for Two Months on the following positions, which are high to be extended on the provision of grant funds.
Name of Vacancies:
- DHIS Assistant,
- Birth Attendant,
- Community Midwife,
- Project Officer,
- Social Mobilizer,
- Anesthesia Specialist,
- Female Helper,
- Medical Technician
Basic requirements for Balochistan Jobs 2023:
The preferred education for these positions includes MBBS, M.Sc., Bachelor, and Master’s degrees, among others.
How to Apply for Balochistan Jobs 2023:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 05th April 2023.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs