Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs BISP Compliance Monitor Jobs 2020
Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs BISP Compliance Monitor Jobs 2020 has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfil these vacancies:-
Name of Post:
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire the Compliance Monitor in Waseela-e-Taleem (WeT) on fixed salary of Rs. 40,000/- per month (all inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year. Detail TORs can be downloaded from www.bisp.gov.pk.
These all jobs in Islamabad city, Pakistan for the candidates on contract basis who have Bachelor Degree also having one year relevant experience۔ The advertisement has been published in daily “Dunya” Newspaper on 13-10-2020 and the Last date to apply is 27-10-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date
Detail of Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs
|Date Posted:||13 Oct, 2020|
|Organization:||Benazir Income Support Programme BISP|
|Experience Required:||1 Years|
|Last Date:||27 Oct, 2020|
|Age Limit:||18-35 Years|
|Salary:||40,000/- Per Month|
Instructions & How to Apply for BISP Jobs 2020
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening written test.
- TA/DA shall not be admissible.
- Candidates in government service will have to resign from their service before joining, if they are selected.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employee and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- Female candidates having valid Motorcycle Driving Licence may also apply for posts other than those reserved for female candidates.
- No Age relaxation will be admissible.
- Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant district of the post.
- BISP reserve the right to increase or decrease number of posts.
- If any candidate, who applied for the post in category i, ii IS INTERESTED TO APPLY FOR THE POST IN CATEGORY III, then he/she is required to apply separately against the post in category III above, which will be fixed on open merit basis clearly indicating the place of posting.
- Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
- Apply ONLICE within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on prescribed Application Form for the post of Compliance Monitor available at BISP official website (bisp.gov.pk) duly filled in by the interested candidates.
- Tel: 051-9246325