BISP Jobs-Benazir Income Support Programme Compliance Monitor Jobs 2020 has announced for Compliance Monitor for a short time perioed opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfil these vacancies: –
Name of Post:
|District||No. of Posts||District||No. of Posts||District||No. of Posts|
Detail of BISP Jobs-Benazir Income Support Programme Compliance Monitor Jobs 2020
|Date Posted:||06 November, 2020|
|Number of Posts:||10|
|Organization:||Benazir Income Support Programme BISP|
|Experience Required:||1 Years|
|Last Date:||20 November, 2020|
|Age Limit:||30 Years|
|Salary:||40,000/- Per Month|
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire the Compliance Monitor in Waseela-e-Taleem (WeT) on fixed salary of Rs. 40,000/- per month (all inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year. Detail TORs can be downloaded from www.bisp.gov.pk.
These all jobs in Jhang, Punjab, Pakistan for the candidates on contract basis who have Bachelor Degree also having one-year relevant experience۔ The advertisement has been published in daily “Dunya” Newspaper on 06-11-2020 and the Last date to apply is 20-11-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Instructions & How to Apply for BISP Jobs 2020
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening written test.
- TA/DA shall not be admissible.
- Candidates in government service will have to resign from their service before joining, if they are selected.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employee and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- No Age relaxation will be admissible.
- Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant district of the post.
- BISP reserve the right to increase or decrease number of posts.
- Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
- Apply ONLICE within 15 days of publication of this advertisement on prescribed Application Form for the post of Compliance Monitor available at BISP official website (bisp.gov.pk) duly filled in by the interested candidates.
- Tel: 051-9246325