BISP Registration Online 2021 Jobs Benazir Income Support Programme has announced on 15th July, 2021 in Newspapers.
There are 73 new vacancies are lying vacant in BISP Benazir Income Support Programme. BISP advertised the following vacancies as mentioned below in the table chart.
The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these jobs BISP Registration Online 2021. The last date to apply is 26th July, 2021.
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) intends to hire the Compliance Monitors for its Ehsas Taleem Wazatfon fixed salary of Rs.40000/- per month (all-inclusive) for the collection of attendance compliance data on quarterly basis by visiting the respective schools, purely on contract basis for a period of one year. Detailed TORs can be downloaded from www.bisp.gov.pk.
Detail of BISP Registration Online 2021 Jobs
|Posted Date:||15 July, 2021|
|Organization:||BISP Benazir Income Support Programme|
|No of Posts:||73|
|Education:||Graduation OR 14 Years Education|
|Salary:||Rs.40000/- per month (all-inclusive)|
|Job Location:||All Over Pakistan|
|Address:||Director HR, Room No. 221, Second Floor, BISP, F-Block, Pak Secretariat, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||26 July, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Province||No. of Vacancies|
The Location of above mention vacancies is all over Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Graduation. These vacancies have been published daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper on 15–07-2021 and the Last date to apply is 26-07-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to Apply for BISP Registration Online 2021 Jobs
- Only eligible candidates will be called for a screening/written test. T.A/D.A shall not be admissible.
- Candidates in Government Service will have to resign from their service before joining, if they are selected.
- BISP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all genders and other candidates belonging to marginalized segments of society to apply.
- Female candidates having Valid Motorcycle Driving License may also apply.
- No Age relaxation will be admissible.
- Preference will be given to the domicile holder of the relevant District.
- BISP reserves the right to increase/decrease number of posts.
- Apply ONLINE within 15 days of publication of this advertisement, on prescribed “Application Form for the post of Compliance Monitor” available at BISP’s official website (bisp.gov.pk) duly filled in by the interested candidates.
- Candidate to be appointed on contract basis will not claim regularization on any grounds and will not be regularized in Government Service.
- If any candidate, who applied for the post in one district, is interested to apply for the post in any other district, then he/she is required to apply separately.
For more Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs