Bahauddin Zakariya University Jobs 2022 has been announced and there are many new vacancies lying vacant in different categories for the positions given below.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “Express” newspaper on 07th October 2022 Friday.
Detail of BZU Multan Jobs 2022
|Date Posted / Updated:||07 October 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Primary | Middle | Matric | Intermediate | DAE | Others|
|Vacancy Location:||Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan BZU|
|Job Industry:||Education Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||31 October 2022|
The following vacancies are lying vacant in Bahawalpur, Vehari, Lodhran, and Layyah Punjab Pakistan.
Name of Vacancies:
- Lab Attendant
- PSV Driver
- Record Keeper
- LTV Driver
- Bus Conductor
- Naib Qasid
- Store Keeper
- Tube Well Operator
- Imam Masjid
- Security Guard
Instructions & How to Apply
1. Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
2. The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
3. Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
4. For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
5. To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
6. Foreign persons can not apply for these vacant positions.
7. Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
8. Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
10. To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
11. The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
12. Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
13. Incomplete applications or received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
14. Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
15. The last date for the submission of applications is 31st October 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs