CAA Jobs at Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Karachi have been announced today and published in daily the “Dawn” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these CAA Jobs at Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Karachi. The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
Jobs Announcement 2023: Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (CAA) in Karachi, Sindh is inviting applications for various management positions including MS SQL Server Administrator, Application DBA Web Logic Administrator, ERP Administrator, Assistant Director IT, Software Developer, and Oracle Database Administrator.
Candidates with Bachelor and Master level education are preferred.
The CAA Jobs are available as per the advertisement dated 13th February 2023 in the Daily Dawn Newspaper.
The closing date for the application is approximately February 27, 2023, however, the exact date can be confirmed from the advertisement.
Detail of CAA Jobs:
|Date Posted / Updated:||13 February, 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master|
|Vacancy Location:||Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||27 February, 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- MS SQL Server Administrator,
- Application DBA Web Logic Administrator,
- ERP Administrator,
- Assistant Director IT,
- Software Developer,
- Oracle Database Administrator.
Basic requirements for CAA Jobs at Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Karachi:
The basic requirements for the CAA Jobs at Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, Karachi may include:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in relevant field such as Computer Science, Information Technology, or related fields.
- Relevant experience in the respective area of expertise, such as MS SQL Server Administration, Web Logic Administration, ERP Administration, etc.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong technical skills and knowledge of relevant software and databases.
- Good organizational and problem-solving abilities.
- Compliance with the eligibility criteria as per the advertisement.
Note: The requirements may vary for each position and are subject to change as per the official advertisement and the policies of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority.
Basic facilities at Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority Karachi:
The basic facilities that may be provided to employees at Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, Karachi may include:
- Competitive salary and benefits packages.
- Health insurance coverage.
- Employee training and development opportunities.
- Job security and stability.
- Challenging and dynamic work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement.
- Supportive and collaborative team culture.
- Access to modern equipment and technology.
- Employee welfare and recreational activities.
Note: The facilities provided may vary as per the policies of Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority and may be subject to change.
How to Apply for Jobs CAA Jobs Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority CAA Karachi:
To apply for CAA Jobs at Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority, Karachi, you may follow these steps:
- Review the advertisement in the daily Dawn Newspaper and check the eligibility criteria for the desired position.
- Download the application form from the official website of the Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (https://caapakistan.com.pk).
- Fill out the application form with all the required information and attach photocopies of all relevant academic certificates, degrees, experience certificates, CNIC, and domicile certificate.
- Deposit the non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 5000/- in any Bank of Khyber Limited and attach the original receipt with the application form.
- Submit the completed application form, along with the required documents, to the address specified in the advertisement before the closing date (27-02-2023).
- If you are a government/semi-government/autonomous body employee, submit your application through proper channel and attach the NOC from your parent department.
- Foreign degree holders must submit an equivalence certificate issued by HEC, Pakistan.
- Interview call letters will be issued to shortlisted candidates only. Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority will not be responsible for non-receipt or late receipt of call letters.
Note: Applications received after the due date, without original bank receipt, or incomplete will not be entertained.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs