Cantonment Board Jobs in Murree Hills | Government Jobs 2022 has been announced and published in daily the “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper on 19th November 2022.
There are various new vacancies of Office Assistant on a contract basis lying vacant which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned government jobs 2022 with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is: Cantonment Executive Officer Murree Hills, Murree, Punjab, Pakistan, and the Postal code is: 47150.
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed.
Detail of Cantonment Board Jobs in Murree Hills
|Date Posted:||19 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Education:||MA English, Masters|
|Vacancy Location:||Murree, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||Cantonment Board Murree Hills|
|Number of Vacancies||02|
|0Last Date:||24 November 2022|
The administration of Cantonment Board Murree Hills is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Government Jobs 2022. Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of these Cantonment Board Jobs in Murree Hills.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Cantonment Board Jobs. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 24th November 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- MA English, Masters along with professional relevant field experience
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The candidates are advised to attach the following documents along with their application: –
- Passport size photographs
- Copies of educational documents
- Experience Certificates
- All above-mentioned documents duly verified by the concerned Board/HEC must be sent to the address given below: –
- Please mention the name of the position in the Subject Line.
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 24 November 2022.
Address: Cantonment Executive Officer Murree Hills, Punjab Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs