CDA Islamabad Jobs at CDA Capital Hospital Islamabad have been announced today and published in daily the “Aaj” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these CDA Islamabad Jobs at CDA Capital Hospital Islamabad.
The vacancies have also been announced on the official website of CDA Capital Development Authority Islamabad.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
Capital Hospital Islamabad advertised CDA Islamabad Jobs in the daily Aaj Newspaper on March 21, 2023, seeking candidates for various medical posts located in Islamabad, Islamabad Pakistan.
The advertised positions include Associate Anesthetist, Admin Officer Special Initiative, Physiotherapist, Assistant Director HMIS, Assistant Dental Surgeon, Histopathologist, Assistant Director Coordination, Deputy Director Coordination, Associate Oncologist, and Admin Officer.
As per the newspaper advertisement, the closing date for applications for the Latest Government Jobs in Capital Hospital Islamabad in Medical and others is March 29, 2023, or as per the mentioned closing date.
Detail of CDA Islamabad Jobs:
|Date Posted / Updated:||21 March 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Bachelor | Master | MBBS | BDS | |
Others | BS
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Capital Hospital Islamabad|
|Job Industry:||Medical Jobs|
|Job Experience:||02 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||29 March 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Associate Anesthetist,
- Admin Officer Special Initiative,
- Assistant Director HRMIS,
- Assistant Dental Surgeon,
- Assistant Director Coordination,
- Deputy Director Coordination,
- Associate Oncologist,
- Admin Officer,
Basic requirements for CDA Islamabad Jobs:
Candidates with educational backgrounds such as Others, Bachelor’s, MBBS, BDS, and Master’s degrees will be preferred for these CDA Islamabad Jobs.
How to Apply for CDA Islamabad Jobs:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 29th March 2023.
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs