Company Jobs in Karachi Public Sector Organization has been announced and published in daily the “Express Tribune” Newspaper on 19th November 2022.
There are various new vacancies of Office Manager, Accountant, Quality Control Engineer, LTV Driver, QA Engineer, Computer Operator, Social Safeguard Specialist, Peon, Sweeper, Quality Assurance Engineer, Gender Specialist, Driver, QC Engineer, Auto Cad Operator, Procurement Specialist, Chowkidar and Environment Specialist lying vacant which needs to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned Public Sector Organization Jobs with terms and conditions narrated below: – The job location for the following posts is: Karachi, Sindh Pakistan.
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed.
Detail of Company Jobs in Karachi
|19 November 2022
|Category / Sector:
|Daily Express Tribune Newspaper
|Literate, Primary, Middle, Intermediate, BA, Master, DAE
|Karachi, Sindh Pakistan
|Public Sector Organization
|Number of Vacancies
|04 December 2022
A Public Sector Organization in Karachi is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Company Jobs in Karachi. Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of these latest jobs 2022.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Company Jobs. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 04th December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
Quality Control Engineer
Social Safeguard Specialist
Quality Assurance Engineer
Auto Cad Operator
- Literate, Primary, Middle, Intermediate, BA, Master, and DAE along with professional relevant field experience
Instructions & How to Apply
- Interested eligible candidates may apply for these posts by following the instructions given in the advertisement below: –
- The candidates are advised to attach the following documents along with their application: –
- Passport size photographs
- Copies of educational documents
- Experience Certificates
- All above-mentioned documents duly verified by the concerned Board/HEC must be sent to the address given below: –
- Please mention the name of the position in the Subject Line.
- The job advertisement contains the detail of positions, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions, and how to apply for posts.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria.
- For further information, candidates should read the advertisement carefully.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Foreign persons cannot apply for these vacant positions.
- Interested candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the last date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, the candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete applications OR received after the due date shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring original their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 04 December 2022.
Address: Project Director, PO Box No. 12225, DHA Phase II Head Post Office Karachi, Sindh Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs