CTS is giving the opportunity to jobless people for the highest paying jobs in a Public Sector Organization.
Here you may find the CTS Jobs 2020 in Public Sector Organization Islamabad. The Advertisement has been published in daily newspapers.
The Advertisement contains different career opportunities for the following vacant posts:
CTS Jobs detail is as under:
1. Security Technician,
2. Telecom Technician,
3. IT Technician,
4. Technical Assistant,
5. Catering Supervisor,
6. Care Taker,
7. Security Assistant,
8. Telephone Technician,
9. Operator Sound,
11. Proof Reader,
15. LTV Driver,
16. Naib Qasid,
17. Office Boy,
19. Sanitary Worker,
20. Bathroom Attendant,
21. Mali, Gardener,
24. Dispatch Rider,
25. Deputy Director,
26. Deputy Director IT,
27. Deputy Director Telecasting,
28. Assistant Secretary,
29. Assistant Administrator,
30. Computer Programmer,
32. Assistant Director,
33. Assistant Director IT,
34. Assistant Director Telecasting,
35. Assistant Director Security Equipment,
36. Assistant Director Sound,
37. Assistant Director Telecommunication,
38. Estate Officer,
39. Research Officer,
40. Research Officer Law,
41. Research Officer Parliamentary Affairs,
42. Research Officer Legal Drafting,
43. English Report,
44. Urdu Reporter,
47. Telecasting Assistant,
49. Graphic Designer,
50. Telecasting Technician
Total Vacancies: 144
Organization: Public Sector
Salary: 30,000 – 55,000 per Month
Age Limit: 18_40
Last Date to apply: 09.06.2020
1. Only those with Punjab Domicile eligible to apply for these vacant posts.
2. Five years in upper age relaxation is allowed across the board for all categories under the Government policy.
3. Eight years in upper age relaxation for women is allowed across the board for all categories under the Government policy.
4. Five years in upper age relaxation is allowed for disable persons is allowed across the board for all categories under the Government policy.
5. 3% quota is reserved for disabled, 15% quota for women, 5% quota for minorities, 20% quota for the children of Government Employees in basic pay scale from 01 to 05.
6. Disable persons shall attach disable certificate of invalidity issued by the District Assesment Board.
7. Only those disabled persons shall be eligible who have been cleared by the Assessment Board to be disabled but fit for the job applied for.
8. Competent authority have the right to increase / decrease in total number of Vacancies in any category at any stage.
How to Apply:
1. Application Forms and fee deposit slip are available at CTS (Candidate Testing Service) official website i.e www.cts.org.pk.
2. Applications must be received before the closing date i.e 09.06.2020.
3. Candidate Testing Service (CTS) or Public Sector Organization will not be responsible for late receipt of application sent through post or by any other courier service.
4. Candidates are Required to sent their application forms for the posts along with online deposit slips (in orignal) to
Office No. 6,2nd Floor, United Plaza, 96-E, Blue Area, Islamabad.