Current Govt Job in Ministry of Water Resources Pakistan has been announced and published in daily the “Express” newspaper on 20th November 2022.
There are various new vacancies of Naib Qasid, Stenotypist, Apprentice Draughtsman on a permanent basis lying vacant in different departments which need to be fulfilled with suitable persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the below-mentioned government jobs 2022 with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is: Ministry of Water Resources Lahore Punjab, Pakistan, and the Postal code is: 54000.
Interested candidates may forward applications in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well. The candidate should clearly mention the post for which the job is needed. The Application Form is also attached along with the advertisement given below: –
Detail of Current Govt Job
|Date Posted:||20 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Intermediate|
|Vacancy Location:||Lahore, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||Ministry of Water Resources Pakistan|
|Number of Vacancies||03|
|Age Limit:||18 to 25 Years|
|Last Date:||06 December 2022|
The Ministry of Water Resources Pakistan is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Current Govt Job in Pakistan. Applications are invited from willing candidates for the following Latest Jobs 2022.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the Current Govt Job. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 06th December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Primary, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Intermediate along with typing speed and other professional relevant field experience
Important Instructions & How to Apply
- Appointment to the above posts shall be made on temporary basis.
- Application on the prescribed format shall reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement but not later than 06-12-2022 before closing hours at “Administrative Officer, Office of Chief Engineering Adviser/ Chairman, Federal Flood Commission, 6-Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad” along with attested copy of CNIC, Domicile and Driving License where applicable. Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date will not be entertained.
- Please do not attach any other document (Testimonials) with the application form.
- The recruitment shall be made in accordance with the Establishment Division Recruitment Policy dated 22.10.2014 and amendments made there under.
- General Age Relaxation of five years is admissible under the rules. Age relaxation will be granted as per Establishment Division’s O.M. No. 9/2/91-R-5 dated 28-11-2000 and clarification dated 24-06-2010.
- Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- Applicant shortlisted for an interview shall present his/her original documents.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified by this office. In case of any false or forged information, fake or bogus documents, the department reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so pointed out at later stage and will initiate legal action against the applicant.
- Only short listed eligible candidates will be called to appear for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in written test/interview.
- This office reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The below mentioned application form can also be downloaded from the website http://www. ffc.gov.pk.
- Female and Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Address: Ministry of Water Resources, Lahore, Punjab Pakistan.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs