Department of Agriculture Jobs in Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid University Rawalpindi has been announced and published in daily the “Jang” Newspaper on 18th December 2022.
There are various new vacancies under the Government of the Punjab Pakistan, Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi advertised the posts of Research Associate, Research Assistant, and Naib Qasid on a project basis with suitably qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against the above-mentioned Department of Agriculture Jobs in Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is: Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi, Punjab, Pakistan, and the Postal code is: 46000.
Detail of Department of Agriculture Jobs
|Date Posted:||18 December 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Source:||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|Education:||Middle | Bachelor | Masters|
|Vacancy Location:||Rawalpindi Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi|
|Number of Posts:||Multiple|
|Job Type:||Project base|
|Last Date:||30 December 2022|
Department of Agriculture Jobs Advertisement
Interested candidates may forward applications for Department of Agriculture Jobs in Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid University Rawalpindi according to the format given in the advertisement and send them to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the following positions in PSDP funded project titled “Establishment of National Center of Industrial Biotechnology for Pilot.
Manufacturing of Bio-Products Using Synthetic Biology and Metabolic Engineering Technologies at PMAS-Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi” under project pay scale (PPS):-
The administration of Pir Mehr Ali Shah Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Department of Agriculture Jobs.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of jobs for agriculture graduates.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for agriculture government jobs to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get this opportunity is 30 December 2022.
For Information regarding qualifications, experience, and other details please visit University Website: https://www.uaar.edu.pk/media/jobs/qualification_jd_NCIB.php
Name of Vacancies
- Research Associate
- Research Assistant
- Naib Qasid
- Middle | Bachelor | Masters along with professional relevant field experience.
Instructions & How to Apply for Department of Agriculture Jobs
- Applicants are required to apply online through the university job portal www.uaar.edu.pk (from Sr. No. 1 to 2).
- These applicants are also required to submit a signed hardcopy of printout of the same pre-filled online application form (Two copies/sets for the Posts from Sr. No, 1 to 2 including the application form) to the Registrar’s Office, Pir Mehr Ali Shah – Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi, Fill the online application form carefully as no editing will be allowed after submission.
- Applicants who want to apply for the post of Naib Qasid are required to apply on plain paper to the Registrar’s Office, Pir Mehr Ali Shah – Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi.
- These applicants do not require applying through the Online Portal.
- The applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of CNIC. domicile, all educational documents/certificates, experience certificates, and any other relevant documents.
- The closing date for submission of applications is December 30, 2022 (within office hours) in person or via courier. Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be accepted.
- Experience, where prescribed, would include equivalent experience, in a profession or in the service of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or private organization gained after acquiring the basic requisite qualification for the posts.
- Degrees only from HEC recognized Universities/degree awarding Institutions will be considered.
- The Registration of Pakistan Engineering Council is compulsory/required from the candidates applying for the post in the field of Agri. Engineering, along with applications.
- All the positions are project-based and no claim of regularization shall be considered.
- The Scrutiny of the applicants by the Scrutiny Committee shall be final and only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic message.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any post or withhold appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
Terms of Employment:
- The appointment will be made initially for a period of one year and will be extendable till the completion of a project on a satisfactory performance and requirement basis.
Address: Registrar’s Office, Pir Mehr Ali Shah – Arid Agriculture University Rawalpindi, Punjab Pakistan.
Website URL: www.uaar.edu.pk
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs