Department of Education Jobs District Education Authority DEA Chakwal 2022 has announced that there are multiple new posts are lying vacant in class IV categories.
The vacancies of Driver, Naib Qasid, Chowkidar, Security Guard, Mali, Lab Attendant, Water Carrier, and Sweeper are lying vacant in District Education Authority Chakwal under the government of Punjab.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “Express” Newspaper on 11th January 2022.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below as well as in the advertisement. The last date to submit the applications is 10th February 2022.
Detail of Department of Education Jobs
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||11 January 2022|
|Organization:||District Education Authority DEA Chakwal|
|No. of Posts:||780|
|Education:||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric|
|Age Limit:||18-40 Years|
|Job Location:||District Chakwal.|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||District Education Authority, Chakwal|
|Last Date:||February 10 2022|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant positions: –
- Naib Qasid
- Lab Attendant
- Security Guard
- Water Carrier
District Education Authority DEA Chakwal has recently announced the jobs in which the required education is Literate, Primary, Middle, and Matriculation with the required experience, etc.
The location of all the above-mentioned jobs is all tehsils of district Chakwal. There are 780 new posts of Class IV who are being recruited. Interested candidates having required qualifications and eligibility criteria can apply before 10th February 2022 or as per the closing date given in the newspaper advertisement. Furthermore, read the advertisement carefully given below. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Department of Education Jobs.
How to Apply for Education Jobs
- The desirous candidates can apply by fulfilling the eligibility criteria and others requirements till 10th February 2022.
- Read the advertisement completely to know how to apply for Education Jobs.
- Candidates must fullfil the eligibility criteria and submit the Applications in all respect and sent it to the given postal address.
- The candidates having domicile of District Chakwal who are Literate, Primary Pass, Middle Pass, and Matriculation may apply for these Department of Education Jobs.
- The age limit for all the above positions is 18 to 40 years whereas the General age relaxation will be given to all applying candidates as per criteria.
- The age limit for these vacancies is 18 to 40 years.
- The candidates who are Literate, Primary, Middle Pass and Matric Pass are eligible to apply for these Department of Education Jobs DEA Chakwal.
- Candidates applying for Driver Jobs should have a valid LTV Driving License.
- In this recruitment, minorities and disabled person quotas shall be reserved as per recruitment Policy of the government of the Punjab.
- The quota for children of Employees of DEA exists also.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government Departments should apply through the proper channel by providing departmental N.O.C from their respective departments.
- A separate application should move from the candidates applying for more than one post.
- Eligible candidates may forward handwritten application to the given postal address: –
- The candidates may submit their applications by hand till due date to their respective Tehsil District Education Officer (Male, Elementary).
- Applications received after due date shall not be entertained at all.
- The last date for the submission of Applications is 10th February 2022.
Address: Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority, Chakwal.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs