Pakistan Engineering Council has announced new jobs positions for the Deputy Registrar,Assistant Registrar.The job is based in Islamabad and the candidates are recommended to apply for the available vacancies by considering the mentioned requirements.last date to apply in the post is 02, Nov, 2020.
Details Of Deputy Registrar & Assistant Registrar Jobs 2020
|Posted Date:||16 Oct, 2020|
|Organization:||Pakistan Engineering Council|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|No Of Post:||02|
|Last Date:||02 Nov, 2020|
For more jobs visit Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.
Name of Post:
- Deputy Registrar
- Assistant Registrar
How To Apply For Pakistan Engineering Council Jobs
- Application forms are available at PEC website (www.pec.org.pk ). 0 Persons serving in Govt./Public/ Autonomous organization must obtain NOC from respective department.
- Application Form be submitted along with attested copies of educational certificates/ degrees, experience letters, CNIC, domicile and detailed Curriculum Vitae with latest picture.
- Incomplete applications /without prescribed application form & documents shall be rejected.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test/ Interview, as the case may be.
- Applications received after due date & time will not be entertained.(i.e. after 2nd November, 2020 at 1700 hours) The Competent Authority has the right to increase the number of posts if required.
- Age limit shall be calculated as per closing date of advertisement. 0 The Competent Authority reserves the right to post the selected candidates anywhere in Pakistan.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview.
- Any testing fee shall be paid by the candidate.
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates are advised to see the job advertisement which is given below.
- The advertisement containing vacancies detail, required qualification, Age limit and age relaxation as well, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidate must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.
- Candidates are advised to send your educational and other relevant documents to the given address by latest 29-10-2020.
- For further information candidate may visit the office mention in the advertisement and read the advertisement also.
For more jobs visit Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan
- Advertisement of Deputy Registrar & Assistant Registrar Jobs