District and Session Court Jobs Islamabad 2023 has been announced today and published in daily the “Aaj” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these District and Session Court Jobs in Islamabad 2023.
These vacant clerical and other positions have also been published on the official website of District and Session Court Islamabad.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
The Office of District and Session Judge has announced vacancies for several legal positions in Islamabad, Pakistan, as per a job advertisement published in the daily Aaj Newspaper on April 9, 2023.
Interested candidates can apply for these latest government legal jobs and others before the closing date of April 24, 2023, or as specified in the newspaper advertisement.
To learn more about how to apply for these Office of District and Session Judge job opportunities, interested applicants are encouraged to read the complete advertisement online via ITS.
The following vacant positions in District and Session Court Islamabad have been advertised now and suitable candidates are invited to apply for these District and Session Court Jobs.
Detail of District and Session Court Jobs:
|Date Posted / Updated:||09 April 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor | BS|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Office of District and Session Judge|
|Job Industry:||Legal Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||24 April, 2023|
Applications are invited from Pakistan Nationals to fill in the vacant posts mentioned below in the Establishment of District & Sessions Judge, East-Islamabad:-
Name of Vacancies:
- Identity Section Incharge,
- Archive Section Incharge,
- Data Processing Officer,
- Assistant Private Secretary,
- Network Engineer,
- Assistant Hardware Engineer,
- Assistant Record Keeper,
- Scanning Technician,
- Data Entry Operator,
Basic Requirements for District and Session Court Jobs:
Applicants with educational qualifications ranging from Bachelor’s degrees to Matric and Intermediate levels will be preferred for these District and Session Court Jobs.
- Details of Regional/Provincial, Gender, and Disability Quotas will be observed as under:
- 50%, Punjab, Sindh, KP, Balochistan: 12% (Each), and FATA:
- 2% Ten percent of seats shall be reserved across the board for women to the posts in the service by initial appointments subject to suitability ie.
- If a sufficient number of women candidates are not available, then, the reservation shall not have any operation to the extent of such non-availability.
- 25% through the test, conducted by the same agency as for initial recruitment, from the member of establishment of the Civil & Sessions Courts ICT, Islamabad-East, having minimum qualification for the initial recruitment without considering age limit.
- If required members of candidates are not qualified, then the posts shall be filled in on merit as prescribed (Only for the post of DEOs).
- Five (05) years of general age relaxation and other age relaxation, if any, will be admissible as per prescribed rules of the Government of Pakistan.
- The last date for submission of the application form shall be 15 days from the date of this publication.
- The test date will be conveyed to the eligible candidates by the ITS.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for tests/interviews.
- Only eligible and short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- Government Servants shall apply through the proper Channel.
- The Salary will be paid as per the pay scale admissible under the rules.
- There shall be no carry forward for the posts of women quota.
- The number of posts in each cadre may increase or decrease.
- The authority may at his discretion leave any post un-filled for any valid reasons.
- The criteria for the Written Test/Interview for the posts from BPS-5 and above will be the same as prescribed in the Islamabad Capital Territory Civil & Sessions Courts Ministerial Establishment Service Ruks, 2011.
How to Apply for District and Session Court Jobs:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- Please visit the ITS website www.itspak.org to apply for the desired post(s) and for further information. Please call 051-4441235 or email [email protected] for any query.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 24th April 2023.
Address: MUHAMMAD ATTA RABBANI) District & Sessions Judge (East), Islamabad, Manager Operation (East), “Interior Testing Service- Pakistan, Headquarters ITS Gulberg Place, 4th Floor, MPCHS, Sector E-11/3 Markaz, Islamabad.
For more govt. Jobs Visit: Latest Government Jobs