Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies at District Education Authority | Advertisement about Job has been announced at District Education Authority Jampur, Rajanpur, and Umerkot Punjab Pakistan.
There are 611 new vacancies are lying vacant for the following positions. Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the vacant positions of Driver, Sweeper, Chowkidar, Lab Attendant, Mali, Security Guard, Balawi, Class Iv, And Naib Qasid.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “Khabrain” Newspaper on 28th January 2022 Friday. Required education for these vacant posts is Primary and Middle etc along with relevant experience.
District Education Authority Jampur, Rajanpur, and Umerkot Punjab Pakistan are looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following positions.
Applications are invited from candidates having Punjab Domicile for the following non-teaching vacancies. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the Non-Teaching Staff advertisement for a job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get the opportunity is 17 February 2022.
Detail Advertisement About Job for Non-Teaching Vacancies
|Date Posted:||28 January 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Primary | Middle|
|Vacancy Location:||Rajanpur, Punjab, Pakistan|
|Organization:||District Education Authority|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Experience:||2 Years|
|Expected Last Date:||17 February 2022|
On this page, we are providing the latest information with the advertisement containing Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies at District Education Authority.
Eligible individuals who are searching for a Government Job have a great opportunity to avail of this job and you should not miss this employment opportunity.
Instructions & How to Apply for Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies
- To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates are advised to see the job advertisement which is given below.
- The advertisement containing vacancies detail, required qualification, Age limit and age relaxation as well, required experience, number of vacancies, instructions and how to apply for these vacant posts.
- Eligible individuals may forward their applications as per criteria.
- For further information candidates should read the advertisement carefully and apply for the jobs in which he is interested.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistan Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- No foreign candidate is allowed to apply for these posts.
- All candidates are also advised to apply as quick as possible without waiting the last date of applying.
- Before applying for any post candidate must check their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile and other relevant experience certificate.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test/interview.
- To apply for more than one post, candidate should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease in number of posts at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Incomplete application or application received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 17th February 2022.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs