Driver Jobs in Islamabad Ministry of Human Rights-Directorate General of Special Education Islamabad has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Name of Posts:
- Deputy Director,
- IT Expert,
- Paramedical Staff,
- Deputy Legislative Advisor,
- Law Officer
- Naib Qasid,
Detail of Driver Jobs in Islamabad Ministry of Human Rights
|Date Posted:||06 Dec, 2020|
|Education:||Primary to Law Graduate|
|Number of Posts:||15|
|Salary:||16,000 to 1,75,000|
|Age Limit:||18-40 Years|
|Organization:||Ministry of Human Rights|
|Last Date:||22 Dec, 2020|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan on Contract basis. The required education for these positions is Middle to Master. The advertisement has been published in daily “Express” Newspaper on 06-12-2020 and the Last date to apply is 22-12-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Instructions & How to apply for Driver Jobs in Islamabad
- Interested candidates should apply within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- The Selection shall be made purely on merit and on contract basis for a period of one year extendable further on yearly basis till the completion of the project.
- Application on the given prescribed format should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of advertisement.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview. The candidates called for interview will have to bring original documents along with attested copies of testimonials /experience certificate.
- Applicant working in Government Semi Government organizations or autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Separate application should be submitted for each post.
- Name of the post should be clearly mentioned in application as well as on the Envelop.
- Applications that are incomplete or received after due date will not be entertained.
- The general age relaxation of 5 years and others in upper age limit would be granted as admissible under the rules.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview or for joining the post.
- The competent authority reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason and cancel recruitment to any posts.
- Note:- transgender will be given preference for the posts mentioned at S.No.3,6,7,8.9.10 and 11.