Driver Jobs Survey Of Pakistan Rawalpindi Office
Driver Jobs Survey of Pakistan Rawalpindi Office has been announced for the vacant positions of 1. Assistants, . Driver, 3. Deputy Director, 4. Assistant Director, 5. Project Coordinator, 6. Data Entry Operator, 7. Accounts Officer, 8. Surveyor, 9. Support Attendant in Rawalpindi Office, Punjab, Pakistan.
Applications are invited from Male & female candidates against the project post on contract basis for the period of one year (extendable) under development project in Survey of Pakistan.
The advertisement has been published in daily Dawn Newspaper on 30-08-2020 and the Last date to apply for these Driver Jobs is 15-09-2020. The eligible candidates are advised to apply for these vacancies before the closing date. For more Govt. Jobs visit Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.
Driver Jobs in Survey Of Pakistan Rawalpindi Office.
|Date Posted:||30 Aug, 2020|
|Source:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Organization:||Survey of Pakistan Rawalpindi|
|Industry:||Accounts and Finance|
|Job Type:||Contract Base|
|Last Date:||15 Sep, 2020|
|Job Status:||Open Merit|
How to apply for Survey Of Pakistan Rawalpindi Jobs 2020
- Applications on prescribed form available at SOP website i.e www.sop.gov.pk along with attested copy of CNIC only must reach the undersigned by 15.09.2020.
- Government / Semi Govt servants must apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- On selection Govt. / Semi Govt. servant must have to resign from service.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Maximum age limit for Ex-employees of SOP/Revenue department is 63 years.
- No additional benefit in addition n to pay package shall be admissible for project,s employee.
- Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
- Preference will be given to Ex-Employee of SOP & qualified from Survey Training Institute Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test and interview.
- Selected candidates will be inducted in batches on requirements basis.
- Service would be terminated on unsatisfactory performance on 01 month notice.
- Late / incomplete applications will not be entertained.