Education Jobs 2023 Ministry of Federal Education Vacancies have been announced today and published in daily the “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper.
Applications are invited to apply for these Education Jobs 2023 Ministry of Federal Education Vacancies.
The detailed criteria to apply for a job in different categories are given below in detail: –
Education Jobs 2023: Latest Management Posts by Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training (MOENT) in Islamabad
The Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training (MOENT) published a job advertisement in the daily Khabrain Newspaper on March 5, 2023, inviting applications for vacant positions in Islamabad, Pakistan.
The available posts include Chowkidar, Mali, UDC, Naib Qasid, Assistant, and Stenotypist.
Interested individuals can apply for these latest Government Management jobs and others until April 5, 2023, or as per the closing date mentioned in the newspaper advertisement.
To apply for these Education Jobs 2023, please read the complete ad in the newspaper and follow the application process accordingly.
Detail of Education Jobs 2023:
|Date Posted / Updated:||05 March 2023|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Education:||Primary | Matric | Intermediate | Bachelor|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Islamabad, Pakistan|
|Organization:||Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training MOENT|
|Job Industry:||Management Jobs|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Expected Last Date:||05 April 2023|
Name of Vacancies:
- Naib Qasid,
Basic requirements for Education Jobs 2023:
Candidates with Intermediate, Matric, Bachelor’s, and Primary education levels are preferred for these positions.
How to Apply for Education Jobs 2023:
- The job advertisement contains the detail of vacancies, required qualifications, Age limit, age relaxation, required experience, number of vacancies, and instructions about how to apply.
- Eligible candidates may forward their applications as per the criteria given in the advertisement.
- To apply for these vacancies a candidate must have Pakistani Nationality and the parent district domicile as well.
- Candidates are also advised to apply as quickly as possible without waiting for the closing date.
- Before applying for any post, candidate must check all their educational documents, CV, CNIC, Domicile, and other relevant experience certificates.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- If a candidate wants to apply for more than one post, then he should submit a separate application.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage of recruitment.
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for an interview.
- Incomplete or received after the due date applications shall not be entertained at all.
- Candidates should bring their original documents at the time of the interview when called.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 05th April 2023.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs