Education Jobs in Khushab Education Department has announced that there are multiple new posts are lying vacant in class IV categories. The vacancies of Naib Qasid, Lab Attendant, Chowkidar, Security Guard, Mali, Sweeper, and Bulavi are lying vacant in Khushab Education Department under the government of Punjab. The advertisement has been published in the daily “Express” Newspaper on 11th January 2022. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below as well as in the advertisement. The last date to submit the applications is 24th January 2022.
Detail of Education Jobs in Khushab Education Department
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||11 January 2022|
|Organization:||Punjab Education Department District Khushab|
|No. of Posts:||Multiple|
|Education:||Literate, Primary, Middle, Matric|
|Age Limit:||18-40 Years|
|Job Location:||District Khushab.|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Address:||AD Khan Baloch, Chief Executive Officer, District Education Authority, Khushab.|
|Last Date:||January 24 2022|
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following vacant positions: –
- Naib Qasid
- Lab Attendant
- Security Guard
Punjab Education Department District Khushab has recently announced the jobs in which the required education is Literate, Primary, Middle and Matriculation with the required experience, etc. The location of all the above-mentioned jobs is all tehsils of district Khushab. Interested candidates having required qualifications and eligibility criteria can apply before 24th January 2022 or as per the closing date given in the newspaper advertisement. Furthermore, read the advertisement carefully given below. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Education Jobs in Khushab Education Department.
How to Apply for Education Jobs in Khushab District
- The desirous candidate’s Education Jobs candidates can apply by fulfilling the eligibility criteria and others requirements till 24th January 2022.
- Read the advertisement completely to know how to apply for Education Jobs.
- Candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria and submit the Applications in all respect and send them to the given postal address.
- The candidates having domicile of District Khushab who are Literate, Primary Pass, Middle Pass, and Matriculation may apply for these Education Jobs.
- The age limit for all the above positions is 18 to 40 years whereas the General age relaxation will be given to all applying candidates as per criteria.
- In this recruitment, minorities and disabled person quotas shall be reserved as per the recruitment policy of the government of Punjab.
- The quota for children of Employees of DEA exists also.
- Candidates who are currently working in Government Departments should apply through the proper channel by providing departmental N.O.C from their respective departments.
- A separate application should move from the candidates applying for more than one post.
- Eligible candidates may forward the handwritten applications to the given postal address: –
- Postal Address: District Education Officer, Khushab.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 24th January 2022.
Postal Address: District Education Officer, Khushab.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs