Elementary and Secondary Education KPK Jobs 2021 has announced in all over KPK and for these vacancies Apply Online required. At this page we are giving you the latest information in detail about these new jobs. Elementary and Secondary Education KPK recently advertised the following positions in daily Dawn Newspaper on 23rd September, 2021.
The Government of Pakistan has received financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Human Capital Investment Project (KP-HC1P) to finance the availability, utilization, and quality of primary healthcare services and elementary education services in the selected districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
To support the implementation of the project, the Elementary and Secondary Education Department intends to hire the services of Individual Consultants for the Project Management Unit (PMU). Willing candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for these Elementary and Secondary Education KPK Jobs 2021. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below: – The last date to submit Online Applications is 08th October, 2021.
Detail of Elementary and Secondary Education KPK Jobs 2021
|Source:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||23 September 2021|
|Organization:||Elementary and Secondary Education Department KPK|
|No. of Posts:||06|
|Education:||Graduation, BE, Master Degree|
|Address:||Block-A Civil Secretariat, Peshawar.|
|Last Date:||08 October 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification|
|1.||Deputy Project Director||Masters|
|3.||Financial Management Specialist||Masters|
|5.||Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist||Masters|
The Location of above mention vacancies is all over KPK Province. The required education for these positions is Graduation, BE and Master Degree. These vacancies have been published in daily Dawn Newspaper on 23-09-2021 and the Last date to apply is 08-10-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Elementary and Secondary Education KPK Jobs 2021
- The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) for each position can be found at the following link: –
- https://kpese.gov.pk/category/downlvads/ Or can be obtained at the address given below.
- The Elementary & Secondary Education Department invites qualified individual consultants to express their interest in providing the aforementioned services. Interested individual consultants must provide:
- A letter of Expression of Interest, providing information demonstrating ability, skills and experience to
- undertake advertised assignment and deliver inputs/ outputs required under the TOR.
- A detailed, dated and signed Curriculum Vitae highlighting qualifications and experience in carrying out
- similar assignments. as well as references for possible checks.
- The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to Section III], paragraphs, 3.14, 3.16, and 3.17 of the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers” July 2016 [revised November 2017, August 2018 and November 2020] (“Procurement Regulations”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest.
- Consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedures sort out in the Paragraphs 7.36 & 7.37 of “World Bank: Procurement Regulations for Investment Project Financing Goods, Works, Non-Consulting and Consulting Services” (July 2016) revised November 2017 & August 2018.
- Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours (0900 to 1600).
- Expressions of Interest (EOI) may be delivered in written form to the address given below by October 08, 2021.
- The last date for the submission of Online Apply is 08th October, 2021.
Official Address: Project Director Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Human Capital Investment Project (KP-HCIP) Elementary & Secondary Education Department, Block-A Civil Secretariat, Peshawar.