Federal Gov Jobs in Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training 2021 has announced on 27 June, 2021. Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training invites applications for appointment from suitable candidates for the post given as per qualification and experience indicated against each. There are various new vacancies are lying vacant in Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for Federal Gov Jobs. The last date to apply is 13th July, 2021.
Federal Directorate of Education (FDE), Islamabad under the Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Trainings, Islamabad intends to hire project based staff for an initial period of one (01) year (further extendable till life of the project} on contract basis against the PSDP funded project titled “Pilot Project For STEM Teaching Grades 06-08 in 30 Schools of FDE (Knowledge Economy Initiative)”. Applications are invited from Pakistani citizens for the following positions having requisite qualification, experience and age limit mentioned against each:
Applications are invited for Federal Gov Jobs from eligible candidate’s further following positions in the “Establishment of Project Planning & Development Unit (PPDU)” Project, Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training, Islamabad. The positions to be filled purely on a contract basis as per the project pay package admissible for the PSDP-funded project staff.
Detail of Federal Gov Jobs in Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training
|Posted Date:||27 June, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Organization:||Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training|
|No of Posts:||Multiple|
|Education:||16 Years Education|
|Salary:||40,000 + Per Month|
|Age Limit:||40 Years|
|Address:||Saqib Ghani Shaheed Model School for Boys (VI-X) G-9/1, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||13 July, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr.No.||Name of Post||Experience||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Project Coordinator (PPS-08)||05 Years||01|
|2.||Quality Assurance Officer (PPS-07)||02 Years||01|
|3.||Project Assistant (PPS-07)||Experienced||02|
Advertisement No 02 Detail of Vacancies
|Sr.No.||Name of Post||Age Limit||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Educational Technology (EdTech) Specialist (Subject Specialist)||35 and above||01|
|2.||Distance Learning Education Socialist (Subject Specialist)||35 and above||01|
|3.||Economist / Project Appraisal Specialist||35 and above||01|
|4.||Civil Engineer (Subject Specialist)||35 and above||01|
|5.||M&E Specialist||35 and above||01|
|6.||Financial Management Specialist||35 and above||01|
|7.||Procurement Expert||35 and above||01|
|8.||MIS||35 and above||01|
|9.||Assistant||22 to 35||02|
|10.||Data Entry Operator||22 to 35||02|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Islamabad, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Master Degree along with relevant experience. The advertisement has been published in daily “Express” Newspaper on 27-06-2021 and the last date to apply is 13-07-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to Apply for Federal Gov Jobs in Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training
- The positions are purely project base and will terminate with culmination of the project and the staff will have no claim for regularization of service whatsoever.
- Both male and female are encouraged to apply.
- Government servants already in service may also apply through proper channel.
- Eligible candidates may apply with a comprehensive CV, a covering application including one recent passport size photograph, attested copies of degrees I testimonials, proof of experience, bio-data and contact details.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview.
- The person having a higher qualification i.e. Doctorate in relevant discipline from a foreign university shall be preferred for S. No 01 to 08.
- Only shortlisted candidates on the basis of eligibility criteria will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- Age will be counted upto the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The candidates called for test/interview will have to bring original documents along with attested copies of testimonials/experience Certificates.
- Detailed Job Description and Eligibility Criteria are available at http://www.mofept.gov.pk,https://njp.gov.pk/index.php and http://jobs.gov.pk/.
- The Candidates are required to apply online by visiting the sites https://njp.gov.pk/index.php orhttp://jobs.gov.pk/.
- Application should be submitted online within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Applications complete in all respect should reach the office of the undersigned through registered post on or before closing date i.e. 13.07.2021.
Mailing Address: Project Director/Director (P&D) Saqib Ghani Shaheed Model School for Boys (VI-X) G-9/1, Islamabad.
Telephone No. 051-9260899
Visit: Today Latest Government Jobs
Advertisement of Federal Gov Jobs in Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training 2021
Ad # 02