Federal Government Jobs in Pakistan Agricultural Research Council PARC Jobs 2021 | Apply Online has announced for various vacant positions for full time career opportunities. Candidates, who are interested to apply for Federal Government Jobs in Pakistan are invited to apply under the instructions given below. Applications are invited form the eligible candidates to be fulfil these vacancies in Pakistan Agricultural Research Council PARC. To apply for these positions, candidate must have the domicile of parent district and the nationality of Pakistan. Detail of jobs is as under: –
Detail of Federal Government Jobs in Pakistan PARC Jobs 2021
|Date Posted:||20 March, 2021|
|Source:||Daily The Nation Newspaper|
|Education:||Middle, Matric, Master, M.Phil|
|Organization:||Pakistan Agricultural Research Council PARC|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||02 April, 2021|
|Address:||Director Establishment, PARC HQs, 20 Attaturk Avenue, G-5/1, Islamabad|
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|7.||Field Sanitary Worker||Middle||01|
The Location of above mention positions is Islamabad, Pakistan on permanent basis. The required education for these positions is Literate. These positions have been published in daily The Nation Newspaper on 20-03-2021 and the Last date to apply is 02-04-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Federal Government Jobs in Pakistan PARC
- Age relaxation will be admissible as per PARC/Govt. Rules.
- Local domicile will be given preference.
- Interested candidates qualifying the above eligibility criteria which is also mention in the advertisement may apply
- Online using official website of PARC i.e (www.parc.gov.pk) latest by 02.04.2021.
- PARC is an equal opportunity employer and encouraged female candidates to apply.
- All applications must reach within due date.
- Last Date for submission of applications is 04.04.2021.
- Applicant currently in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of post at any stage of the recruitment.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Original documents will have to produce by the candidates at the time of interview.
- No TA / DA will be admissible.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –
Visit for more Government Jobs: Latest Government Jobs