Federal Government Jobs in Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies: –
Name of Posts:
1. Naib Qasid,
4. Senior Lab Attendant,
8. Lab Assistant,
10. Assistant Hostel Warden,
Detail of Federal Government Jobs
|Date Posted:||09 Nov, 2020|
|Number of Post:||25|
|Organization:||Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training|
|Age Limit:||18-28 Years|
|Last Date:||23 Nov, 2020|
The Location above mention consultant job is Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan on Permanent basis. The required basic education for these vacancies is Matriculation. The advertisement has been published in daily “Nawa-e-waqt” Newspaper on 09-11-2020 and the Last date to apply is 23-11-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply for Federal Government Jobs
- Recruitment will be made as per existing Federal Government Rules/Policy۔۔
- 05-years general relaxation of age will be admissible as per rules.
- The candidates submit their applications along with attested copies of all relevant documents to Director, Federal College of Education, H-9, Islamabad.
- Separate applications are required in case of applying for more than one post.
- Govt. Servants should submit their applications through proper channel۔
- Incomplete late received application will not be entertained. vii. No TA/DA will be paid for test interview۔
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for test/interview
- The Competent Authority reserved the right to cancel/postpone recruitment process at any stage.
- Last date of submission of application/application forms is 15-days from the date of publication of this advertisement۔
(Prof. Samia Rehman Dogar) Director
- Address: SR Establishment Officer-II, P O Box No. 3255, Islamabad.