Federal Govt Jobs in Ministry of Interior Islamabad
Federal Govt Jobs in Ministry of Interior Islamabad has announced for various positions for full-time career opportunities. The following positions are lying vacant and the applications are invited from suitable candidates to fulfill these vacancies:-
Name of Post:
- Assistant Bomb Disposal Technician,
- Dispatch Rider,
- Drill Instructor,
- Duplicating Machine Operator,
- Junior Instructor,
- Naib Qasid,
Detail of Federal Govt Jobs in Ministry of Interior Islamabad
|Date Posted:||25 Oct, 2020|
|Age Limit:||18-35 Years|
|Organization:||Ministry of Interior, Islamabad|
|Job Type:||Contract Base|
|Last Date:||09 Nov, 2020|
|Number of Post:||85|
The Location of all these jobs is Islamabad city, Punjab, Pakistan on Contract basis. The required education for these vacancies is Middle to Masters. The advertisement has been published in daily “The Express” Newspaper on 25-10-2020 and the Last date to apply is 09-11-2020. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Instructions & How to Apply for Federal Govt Jobs in Ministry of Interior Islamabad
- Application Form can be downloaded from the website of Directorate General Civil Defence i.e www.civildefence.gov.pk.
- Applicants are advised to submit their Application Form on prescribed format along with copy of CNIC, Domicile and other relevant documents within 15 days of publication of this advertisement at the address given below.
- A Recruitment will be made as per Establishment Division recruitment policy.
- Al the candidates shall be allowed 05 years general age relaxation as admissible under the Government rules. Released Retired Amy personnel of the Armed Forces of Pakistan (15 years or number of years B ally served.
- Application on prescribed format along with copy of CNIC & Domicile should reach the undersigned within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Application form can be downloaded from website of Directorate General Civil Defense.
- Candidates should indicate the post applied for an right side of the envelope Copies of the testimonials are not required to be reckoned with the application form.
- The original testimonials will be examined at the time of interview.
- Only the eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for the purpose.
- Serving candidates should apply through proper channel.
Postal Address: Plot No. 23, Mauve Area, Islamabad, Pakistan
(MUHAMMAD TAHIR SHAH)
Assistant Director (A&C) Tele: 9106310
For more jobs visit Latest Government Jobs in Pakistan.