Federal Jobs Islamabad Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat have been announced and published in daily the “Express” Newspaper on 27th November 2022.
There are various new vacancies under the Federal Government of Pakistan, advertised the posts of Stenographers, Dispatch Rider, Chowkidar, Advisor on a permanent basis which need to be fulfilled to work a full-time job with suitable qualified persons.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of Pakistani Nationals having respective district domicile for recruitment against above mentioned Federal Jobs Islamabad Tax Ombudsman Secretariat with terms and conditions narrated below: –
The job location for the following posts is: Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat 5-A Constitution Avenue Islamabad, Islamabad, Punjab, Pakistan, and the Postal code is: 45710.
Detail of Federal Jobs Islamabad
|Date Posted:||27 November 2022|
|Category / Sector:||Government|
|Newspaper:||Daily Express Newspaper|
|Education:||Primary | Graduation|
|Vacancy Location:||Islamabad, Punjab Pakistan|
|Organization:||Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Age Limit||18 to 65Years|
|Last Date:||11 December 2022|
Interested candidates may forward applications for Federal Jobs Islamabad in the given format in the advertisement to the address mentioned in the advertisement as well.
The Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following Federal Jobs Islamabad.
Applications are invited from willing candidates to get the opportunity of Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Islamabad Jobs.
Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for government jobs to work a full-time job.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well.
The last date to get this opportunity is 11 December 2022.
Name of Vacancies
- Dispatch Rider
- Primary | Graduation along with professional relevant field experience
Instructions & How to Apply
- Services of candidates against S # 1-3 shall be hired on purely temporary and need basis for a period of one year, extendable on performance basis.
- Appointment against temporary post mentioned at S # 4 shall be made on regular basis.
- Applicants already in Government Service shall provide NOC from their respective Organizations at the time of Interview/Test.
- Persons, who already applied in pursuant to our previous advertisements, shall apply afresh.
- Age relaxation to the candidates applying against regular post (S 4 4) shall be allowed as per policy of Federal Government.
- Number of posts can be increased ‘decreased, as per requirement.
- Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualification/experience/skills criteria for the posts mentioned from S # 1 to 2 may apply online at http: www.ito.gov.pk/flojabs.
- Only Online applications will be considered.
- For posts mentioned at S # 3 to 4, candidates shall directly submit the applications alongwith required documents by post/courier to Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, 5-A Constitution Avenue, Islamabad.
- The applications must reach the undersigned within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
- Applications received after last date, incomplete/not properly applied etc. will not be considered.
- All qualified male and female candidates are encouraged to apply for vacancies.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA’DA shall be admissible for appearing in Test/Interview.
- The last date for the submission of applications is 11 December 2022.
Address: (Muhammad Farhan Khan) Director (Admin), Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, 5-A Constitution Avenue Islamabad.
Phone No. 051-9217767
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs