FIA Advertisement 2021 Online Registration | Latest FIA Jobs has announced on 14 June, 2021 in Daily Express and Jang newspapers. Online Registration will be carried out through FIA web portal i.e. https://www.jobs.fia.gov.pk/. Candidates my registered Online through the link given below.
FIA Federal Investigation Agency announces the various vacancies in different categories given below in the chat. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for countrywide vacancies in the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for the positions from BS (01-15) to ensure transparency and merit. Detail of vacancies for recruitment from BS-O1 to BS-15 are as under:- Last date to Apply Online is 21 June, 2021.
Detail of FIA Advertisement 2021 Online Registration | Latest FIA Jobs
|Posted Date:||14 June, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Express & Jang Newspaper|
|Organization:||FIA Federal Investigation Agency|
|No of Posts:||1140|
|Education:||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation|
|Salary:||30000 + Per Month|
|Age Limit:||18-28 Years (General age relaxation will be given as per government rules)|
|Address:||Additional Director (Establishment), Federal Investigation Agency, Headquarters, G-9/4, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||21 June, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Posts||Required Qualification|
06 Weeks IT Training Course
|2.||Sub Inspector Investigation (BS-14)||65||Bachelor|
Shorthand: 80 w.p.m
Typing Speed: 40 w.p.m
03 Weeks IT Training Course
Typing Speed: 30 w.p.m
03 Weeks IT Training Course
|6.||Assistant Sub Inspector ASI (BS-09)||211||Bachelor|
|8.||Constable Drivers (BS-05)||41||Matric|
Motorcycle and LTV License
|9.||Staff Car Drivers (BS-04)||11||Primary|
Motorcycle and LTV License
|10.||Dispatch Rider (BS-04)||04||Primary|
Valid Driving License
|11.||Naib Qasid (BS-01)||50||Primary|
Gender: Male and Female
Height: 5 Feet 6 Inches (for men), 5 Feet 4 Inches (for women)
Age Limit: 18-30 years (05 years upper age relaxation)
List of Cities:
These all FIA Jobs 2021 announced in all the cities of Pakistan, including Major Cities like Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Faisalabad, Multan, Hyderabad, Quetta, Gujrat, Sahiwal, Gujranwala and other minor cities of Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan & AJK.
How to Online Registration for FIA Advertisement
- Interested candidates can only submit online applications on FIA web portal jobs.fia.gov pk.
- Information claimed in online form will be treated as final.
- Detailed General Instructions / guidelines to apply online are available on the website.
- No hard copy of online application is required from the applicants.
- Closing date for submission of applications is 21.06.2021.
Instruction about Online Registration for FIA Advertisement
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- All the candidates applying for above-mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation i.e 05 years.
- Maximum age limit as prescribed under the Recruitment Rules shall be relaxed in pursuance of Initial Appointment to Civil Posts (Relaxation of Upper Age Limit) Rules, 1993 (as amended from time to time).
- Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted any place in Pakistan.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through proper channel.
- They shall produce NOC at the time of interview.
- Ex-Servicemen can also apply.
- Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with sect of attested copies of Degree/certificates issued by HEC/recognized Board/Universities/Institutes at the time of interview.
- In case any information furnished by the applicant is found fake or bogus, candidature of particular candidate shall stand cancelled and legal action shall be taken against the particular candidate during any stage of recruitment and also after employment.
- No relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit.
- The candidates for posts at serial No. 2, 6, 7 & & shall initially qualify physical test (one mile in 07 minutes for male candidates & one mile in 10 minutes for female candidates) and meet physical measurement assessment followed by computer based teat (CBT) based on MCQs to be conducted at later stage shall be shortlisted for interview.
- At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by the authorized civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
- By hand applications will net be accepted / entertained.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in test center premises.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test /interview/ physical/endurance & skill tests.
- Applicants shall submit their applications online on FIA web portal jobs fia.goy.pk.
- After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check FIA web portal for important announcements i.e. list of eligible /in-eligible candidates, allocation of test centers, teat date assignments, registration slips & different teat results (Physical/skill/written) related to recruitment against above post.
- The candidates will also be informed about test schedule via 8M& on given mobile number. However, no information in this regard shall be sent through post.
- After scrutiny of applications, the list of in-eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of FIA for information of all concerned.
- Any candidate who has any grievance (s) regarding his / her eligibility/result of any portion of the test shall be required to ledge inquiry/complaint on FIA website within 07 days of uploading of the result and FIA will be liable.
- To apply to his/her query through its complaint management system.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to appear in Physical/shall/CBT tests unless they produce Registration slip and original CNIC/ Passport.
- The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) & LDC (BPS-09) shall have to qualify the mandatory prescribed IT Training course of National Information Technology Board (NITB) before completion of probation period.
Guidelines and issues regarding creation of password etc:
After successful registration if the applicant could not complete the process of creating password for his/her account due to any reason i.e. power failure, Internet disruption etc. then applicant must follow these steps to generate password for his/her account.
- Visit login page at https://www.jobs.fia.gov.pk
- Click on ”Forgot Password” link to proceed further.
- Provide your registered email address and click the “Email Link” button.
- After that you will be redirected to a page where the applicant can set his password for his account.
Guidelines to change the password for applicant account:
- To change your current password, follow the steps given below.
- Visit Login page at https://www.jobs.fia.gov.pk
- Click on ”Forgot Password” link below to proceed further.
- Provide your registered email and click the “Email Link” button. After that a confirmation link will be sent to your registered email address.
- Sign in at your registered email account and click on the link being sent to you for confirmation purpose.
- After that you will be redirected to a page where the applicant can change the password for his account.
Note: Applicants should visit this portal frequently regarding different updates like Test date assignment and Center’s allocation for physical & endurance test.
Self-Assessment Via ETS (Eagle Testing Service)
Applications are invited from talented, motivated, energetic and Determined Professionals. Eagle Testing Service (ETS) was incorporated under the Companies Act 2017 of SECP in order to bring credibility, transparency, and innovation in testing and assessment according to the need of individuals as well as public and private sector organizations. After the success of the first version of SAT-FIA. ETS is again introducing the second version of SAT-FIA for the Self Assessment, Evaluation, and Preparation of FIA candidates for FIA Job’s test as per FIA’s latest Reauibnent Policy.
Terms and Conditions:
- This is a SELF-ASSESSMENT-TEST (SAT-FIA) launch by ETS for the Assessment Evaluation and Preparation of individuals before the final test al FIA Jobs.
- All candidates apply online for Self-Assessment Test online through ETS online registration portal www.etsp.ltd
- No need to send a hard copy of any type of document
- The test will be taken online (CBT)
- Total MCO’s will be 100 and the total test time is 90 minutes
- No age restriction for Online Self-Assessment Test for FIA (SAT-FIA).
- Skill test would be conducted according to the posts (Steno-typist and LDC) after Computer Based Test (CBT)
- CBT will be taken on every Sunday in each category till the final test of FIA in order TO prepare the applicant for the FIA job’s Test.
- Applicant can see the result after completing lest at the same moment.
Register Here Online
4 thoughts on “FIA Advertisement 2021 Online Registration | Latest FIA Jobs”
please apply according to your qualification
please apply according to your qualificatin