FIA Jobs 2021 Latest Advertisement has published on 22 May 2021 in Federal Investigation Agency Islamabad.
FIA announces new 1140 Vacancies in different categories on permanent. To apply for these positions, candidates must have the required qualifications i.e (Primary Certificate, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Graduation).
Our visitors can see the complete detail which is given below. Applications are invited from suitable candidates across Pakistan in the Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) for different positions from BPS (01 to 15). The detail of all FIA Jobs 2021 from BPS-01 to BPS-15 is as under.
The advertisement contains the following vacancies (Phase-II) in FIA (Federal Investigation Agency): 1. Assistant, 2. Stenotypist, 3. Sub Inspector (SI), 4. Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), 5. UDC (Upper Divisional Clerk), 6. LDC (Lower Divisional Clerk), 7. Constable, 8. Driver Constable, 9. Driver, 10. Dispatch Rider, 11. Naib Qasid, 12. Cook, 13. Chowkidar, 14. Sweeper. The Last date to apply is 14 June 2021.
Detail of FIA Jobs 2021 1140 New Vacancies
|Posted Date:||22 May 2021|
|Source:||Letter issued by FIA|
|Organization:||Federal Investigation Agency (FIA)|
|No of Posts:||1140|
|Age Limit:||18-30 Years (05 Year of age relaxation in upper age limit)|
|Education:||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, and Graduation|
|Job Location:||All Over Pakistan|
|Address:||Additional Director (Establishment), Federal Investigation Agency, Headquarters, G-9/4, Islamabad.|
|Last Date:||14 June 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Qualification||No of Vacancies|
06 Weeks IT Training Course
|2.||Sub Inspector Investigation (BS-14)||Bachelor||65|
Shorthand: 80 w.p.m
Typing Speed: 40 w.p.m
03 Weeks IT Training Course
Typing Speed: 30 w.p.m
03 Weeks IT Training Course
|6.||Assistant Sub Inspector ASI (BS-09)||Bachelor||211|
|8.||Constable Drivers (BS-05)||Matric|
Motorcycle and LTV License
|9.||Staff Car Drivers (BS-04)||Primary|
Motorcycle and LTV License
|10.||Dispatch Rider (BS-04)||Primary|
Valid Driving License
|11.||Naib Qasid (BS-01)||Primary||50|
|Total Vacancies: 1140|
The Location of above mention positions is all provinces of Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Primary Certificate, Matriculation, Intermediate, and Bachelor Degree along with relevant documents. These initial letter regarding FIA Jobs 2021 have been published at web portal of FIA on 22-05-2021 and the Last date to apply is 14-06-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
Gender: Both Male and Female
Height: 5 feet 6 inches (for men), 5 feet 4 inches (for women)
Age Limit: 18-30 years (05 years upper age relaxation)
Chest: 33-34½ (Only for Men)
List of Major Cities where Jobs announce:
Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has announced latest Jobs 2021 in all big cities of Pakistan, including
- Other minor cities of all Provinces i.e Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan & AJK.
How to Apply for FIA Jobs 2021
- Interested candidates can Apply for FIA Jobs 2021 by submitting the Online Application Form which is available on FIA web portal i.e jobs.fia.gov.pk
- By hand applications shall not be accepted and would not be entertain at all.
- No hard copy of online application is required.
- Information claimed by the candidate in online Application Form will be treated as final.
- All the candidates applying for above mentioned posts shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation i.e 05 years as per Federal Government Rules.
- Age will be counted from the closing date fixed for receipt of applications.
- No age relaxation will be allowed in lower age limit.
- Ex-serviceman can also apply for any jobs mentioned above.
- Original documents should be produced by the candidate at the time of interview.
- The Department reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible.
- Last date for the submission of Online Application Forms is 14 June, 2021.
Note: Online registration will start from 31st May 2021.
- After applying for the post(s), applicants are advised to regularly check FIA web portal for important announcement
- List of Eligible/in-Eligible candidates
- Allocation of Test Centres
- Test date assignments
- Registration Slip
- Different Test Results (physical/ skill/ written)
- The candidates will also be informed about test schedule via SMS on given mobile number.
- After scrutiny of applications, the list of in-eligible candidates will be uploaded on the website of FIA for information of all concerned.
- Any candidate who has any grievance regarding his/her eligibility / result of any portion of the test shall be required to lodge complaint on FIA website within 07 days of uploading of the result.
- The candidates for posts at serial No. 2, 6, 7 & 8 shall initially qualify physical test (one mile in 07 min for male and one mile in 10 min for female) and meet physical measurement assessment followed by computer based test (CBT) base on MCQs to be conducted at later stage shall be shortlisted for interview.
- Candidates shall not be allowed to appear in Physical/ skill /CBT tests unless they produce registration slip and original CNIC.
- Mobile phones are not allowed in test center premises.
- The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) & LDC (BPS-09) shall have to qualify the mandatory prescribed IT Training course of National Information Technology Board (NITB) before completion of probation period.
- Applicant shall present his/her original documents along with set of attest copies of degree/ certificates at the time of interview.
- At the time of final selection, candidates will be examined by authorized civil surgeon of the Federal Government.
- Selected candidates shall be liable to be posted any place in Pakistan.
FIA Official Address: Additional Director (Establishment), Federal Investigation Agency, Headquarters, G-9/4, Islamabad.
Telephone No. 051-9041210
Official Website: www.fia.gov.pk
Visit: Today New Government Jobs