Online Apply For Government Job 2021 in Fisheries Department KPK has announced for various vacant positions for full time career opportunities. Fisheries Department KPK invites applications to fulfill the following vacancies. Detail of following vacant positions is as under:-
Detail For Government Job 2021 Online Apply in Fisheries Department KPK
|Date Posted:||24 March, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Mashriq Newspaper|
|Education:||Literate, Matric, Intermedite, Graduation|
|Organization:||Fisheries Department KPK|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
|Last Date:||23 April, 2021|
|Address:||Director General Fisheries, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Peshawar. 171-G, Street No. 36, Sector F-10/1, Islamabad.|
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||District Domicile Quota||Qualification|
|1.||Office Assistant (BPS-16)||KPK/ Merged Districts||Bachelor|
|2.||Fisheries Supervisor (BPS-11)||KPK including Merged Districts||Intermediate|
|3.||Head Fisheries Watcher (BPS-09)||KPK including Merged Districts||Intermediate|
|4.||Fisheries Watcher (BPS-07)||KPK including Merged Districts except Malakand/ Hazara Division||Matric|
|5.||Tube Well Operator (BPS-06)||KPK/ Merged Districts||Literate|
|6.||Driver (BPS-06)||KPK/ Merged Districts||Literate|
The Location of above mention positions is Peshawr, KPK Pakistan on Permanent basis. The required education for these positions is Literate, Matric, Intermediate and Graduation. These positions have been published in daily Mashriq Newspaper on 24-03-2021 and the Last date to apply is 23-04-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply For Government Job 2021 Online Apply in Fisheries Department KPK
TERMS & CONDITIONS:-
- General Age relaxation will be admissible as per prescribed rules of Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- The candidates already in Government service may apply through proper channel and produce N.O.C at the time of interview.
- Age, Qualification & Experience will be counted from the last date of the advertisement.
- The reserved quotas will be observed as per rules.
- Applicants interested to apply for more than one post are advised to submit separate applications form & deposit slips for each post.
- Nos. of vacancies can be increased/decreased by the competent authority.
- Applicants are advised to submit their application forms within 30 days from the issue of this advertisement.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- Only eligible short listed candidates will be called for written test after the complete scrutiny of application forms.
- Incomplete applications or application submitted with fake documents will be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process.
- The competent authority has right to defer or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Mobile phones, weapons, calculator or any other electronic devices will not be permissible in the test centers.
- Fee is not transferable or refundable.
- No application will be entertained by hand.
- Application Form and other details may be download/obtained from the ATS official website:
- Download Application Form Click Here
- At initial stage, copies of educational documents are not required to be attached with the application form except copy of CNIC and two white back ground passport size photographs.
- Form processing fees can be deposited in any HBL & Silk Bank online country wide branches.
- The dully filled in application forms along with original deposit slip, should reach within 30-days through any courier service/registered post after publication of this advertisement to:-
- Manager Operations, Allied Testing Services (ATS), Address: 171-G Street No.36, Sector F-10/1,
- Candidates mentioning wrong Domicile/ Zone in the provided application form or after short listing while submitting verified/attested documents will be declared as “concealment of fact “and will be
- strictly dropped out from the induction process.
- Only shortlisted candidates in the written / skill test will be asked to submit their attested/ verified documents / testimonials for further evaluation process on the basis of ESTA Code for recruitment by Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
- Last Date for submission of applications is 23.04.2021.
- The competent authority has the right to increase or decrease the number of post at any stage of the recruitment.
- Incomplete or received after due date applications will not be entertained at all.
- For query or help dial 051-2153577-9.
- For further detail candidates should read the advertisement carefully which is given below: –
Visit for more Government Jobs: Latest Government Jobs