FPSC Advertisement No. 06 2020 Inspector Jobs 2020
FPSC Advertisement No. 06 2020 Inspector Jobs has been announced for Full-time job. This is a big opportunity for jobless people and there are lot of vacant posts has been announced through FPSC. These jobs are on on Permanent basis. The Basic required education is Bachelor Degree. There are following posts are lying vacant in different departments of federal Government:
Detail of these vacancies is as under:
- Assistant Professor,
- Assistant Director,
- Administration Officer,
- Research Officer,
- Accounts Officer,
- Charge Nurse,
- Assistant Chief,
- Computer Programmer,
- Joint Director,
- Sub Divisional Forest Officer,
- National Savings Officer,
- Senior Auditor,
- Appraising Officer,
- Scientific Officer,
- Senior Scientific Officer,
- Computer Supervisor,
- Library Officer,
- Garden Officer,
- Information Officer,
- General Staff Officer,
- Assistant Information Officer.
If you are eligible and fulfils the recruitment criteria then you should apply for the above mentioned posts according to your qualification and specific field. The FPSC Advertisement has been published on 08.08.2020 and the last date to apply is 24.08.2020. You can also apply for other Government Jobs by visit the Latest Government Jobs 2020 .
FPSC Jobs 2020
|Testing Center:||Federal Public Service Commission FPSC|
|Organization:||Federal Public Service Commission|
|Job Status:||Open Merit|
Eligibility Criteria for FPSC Jobs
- The candidates are advised to submit their online application before the closing date which is 24-08-2020.
- No need to submit the hard copy of your educational and other documents just apply online by visiting the official website of Federal Public Service Commission, Islamabad. www.fpsc.gov.pk
- For further information read the advertisement carefully which is given below:
FPSC Advertisement 2020
Name of Departments where the FPSC Jobs has been announced:
- Anti Narcotics Force Jobs 2020
- Ministry of Planning and Development Jobs 2020
- Ministry of Economic Affairs Jobs 2020
- National Library of Pakistan Jobs 2020
- Ministry of Water Resources Jobs 2020
- Ministry of Defence Jobs 2020
- Public Relation Department Jobs 2020
- Ministry of Kashmir Affairs Jobs 2020
- Federal Board of Revenue Jobs 2020
- Petroleum Division Jobs 2020
- Auditor General of Pakistan Jobs 2020
- Ministry of National Food Security and Research Jobs 2020
FPSC Online apply guidelines:
Before you apply online for FPSC Jobs, you must visit this link below: http://www.fpsc.gov.pk/sites/default/files/NewGuidline-05-11-2018.pdf
This is a New guideline Papers in PDF Format just for the candidates who are willing to apply so read this guideline carefully and make it easy to apply for these latest FPSC Jobs 2020.
Important Note/Information for the applicants:
- It is in the interest of the applicants to study in detail and thoroughly observe the guidelines given in this document before and while applying online.
- Browsers including Internet Explorer version 8.0 or higher, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome etc. are supported (Java script must be enabled in the browser).
- In case of abnormal delay/wait in loading of web pages, close the browser window and revisit/reload the site. It is also suggested to clear browser history.
- All posts are required to be applied online.
- No hardcopy of online application or copies of testimonials are required to be forwarded to FPSC. The hardcopy generated through the system should be preserved by the applicant for their own record purpose. Similarly, DO NOT submit Bank Challan/Treasury Receipt (TR) of fee deposit to FPSC. It should be preserved in safe custody by the applicant and has to be presented at time of test/examination.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the test without producing original TR showing fee deposited in the bank/treasury by the closing date of the consolidated advertisement.
- Applicants should apply online immediately without waiting for the closing date of the advertisement.
- Before applying online, please check the advertisement thoroughly and ensure that you fulfil all the requirements including qualification, age, gender, domicile, experience etc. for the post you intend to apply. The details of posts as advertised in the consolidated advertisement can be seen through “jobs” link available on the website (www.fpsc.gov.pk). Submitting online applications without having required qualification, experience etc., or submitting fake/bogus/test online applications may cause serious difficulty for the applicant.
- For assistance only regarding Online Application Submission, please call FPSC facilitation centre/helpline 051-111-000-248 during office hours (Monday to Friday) or E-Mail us at email@example.com
There are some important Contacts of FPSC Headquarters and sub Headquarter for any quarry and help:
FPSC Islamabad (Headquarter)
- Federal Public Service Commission, Agha Khan Road, Sector F 5/1, Islamabad.
- Ph: 051-9205075 (25 lines), 051-111-000-248 , 051-9212427 , 051-9212423 , 051-9212425
- Fax: 051-9213386
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
FPSC Lahore Address
- 31-Civic Centre, Mustafa Town, Wahdat Road,Lahore
FPSC Karachi Address
- H.M.2 Bath Island,Karachi
- Ph: 021-9250926
FPSC Peshawar Address
- Plot No.29, Behind Rehman Medical Complex, Sector B-2, Phase-V, Hayatabad, Peshawar
- Ph: 091-9217337
FPSC Quetta Address
- No.758/A/A-2, Sharah Samungli, Jinnah Town, Quetta.
FPSC Multan Address
- House No.7, Pakistan Street, Shalimar Colony, Near Northern Bypass Metro Bus Station ,Multan
- Ph: 061-9330145
FPSC Sukkur Address
- Bungalow No.B-41, Professor Co-Operative Housing Society, Shikarpur Road,Sukkur.
- Ph/Fax: 071-5630510
FPSC DI Khan Address
- House No.30, Shami Road, D.I.Khan Cantt.
- Ph: 0333-5349158
FPSC Gilgit Address
- House No.1, Gulsher Colony, Eidgha Road,Konodas, Near Sakarkovi,Opposite Amphary,Gilgit.
- Ph/Fax: 05811-920687
At the End of this page we requests you candidates that please don’t try to approach any false people for selection. If someone says you that you pay him and he will pass you in the test, in this case you must complain to the relevant department. You should trust in ONE ALLAH and be confident at your ability. Do hard work ALLAH will help you. ۔