Government Careers in Forest Department Gilgit Baltistan | Latest Advertisement 2021 has announced on 25 June, 2021.
Forest Department Gilgit Baltistan announces its new vacancies in which the detail is given below in the advertisement.
There are some new posts are lying vacant in Forest Department Gilgit Baltistan. The Candidates must fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to apply for these Government Careers in Forest Department G & B, Pakistan. The last date to apply is 09 July, 2021.
The Government of Gilgit-Baltistan is launching a project titled “Implementation of Forest Working Plan in Private Forest of Diamer District’ under Forest Regeneration Fund. Applications are invited for the following positions on contract basis for a period of 02 years to be based at Gilgit. Only short-listed candidates will be called for test/interview.
Detail of Government Careers in Forest Department Gilgit Baltistan
|Posted Date:||25 June, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Dawn Newspaper|
|Organization:||Forest Department Gilgit Baltistan|
|No of Posts:||05|
|Education:||Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelors, Master.|
|Salary:||25,000 + Per Month|
|Age Limit:||20-28 Years|
|Address:||Forest Department, River View Road, Chinar Bagh, Gilgit.|
|Last Date:||09 July, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Data Entry Operator||Bachelors||01|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Gilgit Baltistan (G&B), Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Primary to Master Degree along with relevant experience.
The advertisement has been published in daily “Dawn” Newspaper on 25-06-2021 and the last date to apply is 09-07-2021.
Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to Apply for Government Careers in Forest Department Gilgit Baltistan
- Interested Candidates are advised to send their Applications along with relevant documents to the given mailing address: –
- Academic documents
- Experience certificates
- Upper age limit will be relaxed as admissible under rules.
- Reserved seats for special persons and women as admissible under the rules.
- No TA/DA will be allowed for test/interview.
- For detailed job description and submission of applications please contact at phone No 05811-920434 CCF office, River View Road, Chinar Bagh Gilgit during office hours.
- Last date for submission of applications is 9th July 2021.