Government College of Technology Kot Adu Teaching Jobs Latest 2022 has announced and there are various new vacancies are lying vacant which needs to be fulfilled with suitable candidates.
The advertisement has been published in the daily “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper on 19th January 2022 Wednesday.
The administration of the Government College of Technology Kot Adu is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following various positions.
Applications are invited from the candidates having Punjab Domicile for the following posts. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Jobs Latest 2022.
The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below and given in the advertisement as well. The last date to get the opportunity is 26 January 2022.
Detail of Government College of Technology Kot Adu Teaching Jobs Latest 2022
|Posted on:||19th January 2022|
|Education:||M.Phil, Master, MS|
|Last Date:||January 26, 2022|
|Company:||Technical Education and Vocational Training Authority – TEVTA|
|Address:||Government College of Technology Kot Addu, Muzaffargarh|
Government College of Technology is looking for candidates for the following posts as per the job advertisement published in daily Jang Newspaper of January 19, 2022, for location Kot Adu, Kot Addu Punjab Pakistan:
- Lecturer Mathematics
- Lecturer Pakistan Studies
- Lecturer Physics
- Lecturer Computer IT and Lecturer Electrical Engineering
How to Apply ?
- Applicants are requested to bring original documents during the interview. Only eligible individuals are requested to appear. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test/interview.
- Educational qualifications required Master, MS, and Mphil, etc.
Government College of Technology’s latest Government jobs Interviews and others can be applied till 26 January 2022 or as per the closing date in a newspaper ad. Read the complete ad online to know how to apply for the latest Government College of Technology job opportunities.
- Both male and female individuals are eligible.
- The maximum age limit is 45 years.
- This recruitment will be made directly through interviews. So, candidates can directly appear in the Interview on 26th January 2022 at the concerned college.
For more govt. Jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs