Government Job in Lahore 2021 Punjab Aab-E-Pak Authority Lahore has announced and the various new vacancies are lying vacant in Punjab Aab-E-Pak Authority Lahore which needs to be fulfilled with suitable candidates. The new advertisement has been published in the daily “Nawaiwaqt” Newspaper on 11th December 2021 Saturday.
The government of Punjab has established Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority (PAPA) under the Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority Act 2019, to provide clean drinking water to the people of Punjab. The Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority is looking for qualified professionals with the requisite skill set for the following positions. Applications are invited from suitable candidates to hire the services for the following vacant vacancies. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for Government Job in Lahore 2021. The detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below as well as in the advertisement. The last date to submit the applications is 31st December 2021.
Detail of Government Job in Lahore 2021 Punjab Aab-E-Pak Authority Lahore
|Newspaper:||Daily Nawaiwaqt Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||December 11, 2021|
|Organization:||Punjab Aab-E-Pak Authority|
|No of Posts:||05|
|Age Limit:||25-50 Years|
|Address||4th Floor EFU House, 6/D Main Gulberg, Jail Road Lahore|
|Last Date:||December 31, 2021|
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of vacancies|
|1.||Director Planning||Bachelors, Master||01|
|2.||Dy. Manager Finance & Accounts||Bachelors, Master||01|
|3.||Assistant Manager Projects & Management Control||Bachelors, Master||01|
|4.||Dy. Manager Procurement & Contracts||Bachelors, Master||01|
|5.||Assistant Manager Accounts & Finance||Bachelors, Master||01|
to apply for Government Job in Lahore 2021
- Interested candidates should apply for the above-mentioned position online through Punjab Job Portal website (www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk).
- the following
- Copy of
- The positions mentioned above will be offered on contract basis for a period of three years.
- Age will be reckoned as on the Closing Date fixed for receipt of applications.
- The age of a Candidate will be calculated from his/her Date of birth as given in Secondary School Certificate (Matriculation).
- In case the Candidate has appeared in any other examination equivalent to Secondary School Certificate such as Senior Cambridge/O-Level and certificate of such examination does not bear Date of Birth of the Candidate, he/she shall be required to produce.
- The School Leaving Certificate bearing his/her Date of Birth; or
- Original and Valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) issued by National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA) OR Birth Certificate duly issued by the concerned Local Council Authority.
- Details are also uploaded on Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority website (httos://aab-e-pak.com)
- Degrees/Qualifications obtained from Local or Foreign Institutions must be recognized from Higher Education Commission (HEC) Pakistan.
- Government, Semi Government and Autonomous body employees, applying for above posts should be able to produce departmental permission/ NOC at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Date, time and place of interview will be intimated in due course.
- Decision of the Selection Committee will be considered final and not challengeable in any court of law.
- Punjab Aab-e-Pak Authority reserves the right to increase/ decrease the number of posts or withhold recruitment process at any stage.
- Applications received after the dosing date will not be entertained.
- Last date for submission is 31-12-2021.
Telephone Nos. 042-35786893-94-95
E-mail Address: [email protected]
For more govt. jobs visit: Latest Government Jobs