Government Jobs 2021 KPK Finance Department has announced and there are various new posts are lying vacant in KPK. To apply for these vacancies, interested candidates has to apply online. Finance Department KPK announces this latest advertisement in Daily “Dawn” Newspaper on 07th October, 2021.
The Government of Pakistan (GOP) has received credit from World Bank towards the cost of the Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Revenue Mobilization and Public Resource Management Program (KPRMP). The objective of the project is to improve revenue mobilization and public resource management in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
To support implementation, the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa intends to recruit the following. Interested candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for these Government Jobs 2021 KPK. Detail of vacancies and their eligibility criteria is given below. The last date to submit the online applications is 22nd October, 2021.
Detail of Government Jobs 2021 KPK Finance Department
|Newspaper:||Daily “Dawn” Newspaper|
|Posted Date:||07 October 2021|
|Organization:||Finance Department KPK|
|No of Posts:||02|
|Education:||16 Years Education|
|Address:||FF-32, First Floor, Deans Trade Centre, Peshawar Saddar.|
|Last Date:||22 October 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Required Qualification||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Software Engineer (PHP/ LARAVEL)||16 Years Education||1|
|2.||Software Engineer (ASP.Net)||16 Years Education||1|
The Location of above mention vacancies is Peshawar, KPK, Pakistan. The required education for these positions is Master Degree along with other relevant experience. These vacancies have been published in daily “Dawn” Newspaper on 07-10-2021 and the Last date to apply is 22-10-2021. Willing candidates are advised to apply for these various positions before the closing date.
How to apply online for Government Jobs 2021 KPK
- The detailed Terms of Reference (TOR) can be found at the following website: http://kprmp.gov.pk/download
- A letter of Expression of Interest, providing information demonstrating the ability, skills, and experience to undertake advertised assignments and deliver inputs/ outputs required under the TOR.
- A detailed, dated and signed Curriculum Vitae highlighting qualifications and experience in carrying out similar assignments, as well as references for possible checks.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for Test/Interview.
- The candidates already in government service may apply through proper channel.
- Original documents must be provide by the candidate at the time of interview.
- Further information can be obtained at the address below during office hours (09:00 am to 04:00 pm).
- Experience of interest (EOI) may be delivered in written form to the address given below by 22nd October, 2021.
Mailing Address: FF-32, First Floor, Deans Trade Centre, Peshawar Saddar.
Telephone Nos. +92-91 9213056-57
For more Govt. Jobs visit: Today Latest Government Jobs