Government Jobs Army as Captain DSSC Commission Pak Army 2021 has announced to Join Pak Army as Captain through online registration. Interested patriotic individual candidates may join Pak Army as captain through DSSC 2021. Online Registration to join Pak Army shall begin from 14 June, 2021 to 04 July, 2021.
Only Male married/unmarried candidates having 16 years of Qualification like (BE/ MS/ MSc) may apply in the specific areas given below in the chart against each post. Applicants can Apply Online through Pak Army’s official website i.e. www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk or may register through Army Selection and Recruitment Centers in different selected areas. Last date for Online registration in DSSC is 04 July, 2021.
Detail of Government Jobs Army as Captain DSSC Commission
|Posted Date:||13 June, 2021|
|Source:||Daily Jang Newspaper|
|No of Posts:||Multiple|
|Education:||BE, MS, MSc|
|Age Limit:||28 Years|
|Job Location:||All Over Pakistan|
|Last Date:||04 July, 2021|
Detail of Vacancies
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for DSSC Direct Short Service Commission 2021
|Selection Category||Required Qualification|
|Information Communication & Technology Officers||BE Software Engineering|
BE Computer Engineering
BS Hons Computer Science
BE System Engineering
BS Hons in IT
BS Hons in Information Security
BS Hons in Cyber Security
- Age Limit: 28 Years
- Gender: Male
- Marital Status: Married/ Unmarried
- Nationality: Pakistani and domicile holder of Azad Kahmir/ Gilgit
- Marks in CGPA: Min 2.5 CGPA out of 4 ‘or’ Min 60% Marks
- Minimum height: 5 feet 4 Inches
- Weight: As per body mass index
Ineligibility Conditions for Government Jobs Army as Captain through DSSC 2021
- Twice screened out by ISSB.
- Declared Permanently UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Dismissed or terminated from Government Service including Armed Forces.
How to Apply for Government Jobs Army as Captain DSSC
To apply for Pak Army Jobs as captain through DSSC, Click below for Online Registration ‘or’ visit official website of Pak Army i.e. www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
- Candidates can also register their candidature by visiting the nearest Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
- The date and time of the test shall be intimated on the internet for which one should have a valid given E-Mail account.
- Candidates will have to report on the due date and time for preliminary tests
Registration/Preliminary Test Schedule:
|Date of Registration:||14 June, 2021 to 04 July, 2021|
|Date of Preliminary Test:||16 July to 23 July, 2021|
Academic/Intelligence Test: Academic/ Intelligence test based on multiple-choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs from 28 Dec, 2020 to 08 Jan, 2021.
Preliminary Medical Test: Candidates will undergo initial medical test at AS&RCs.
Physical Test: Candidates have to qualify the Physical Tests as following:-
|Running||1.6 Km||9 min|
|Push-Ups||10 Repetition||2 min|
|Sits Ups||10 Repetition||2 min|
|Chin Ups||02 Repetition||2 min|
ISSB Test: Shortlisted candidates will receive the intimation for ISSB recruitment tests through website as well as call-up letters.
- Detailed medical examination of candidates recommended by ISSB will be carried out at nearby CMHs.
- Candidates who are recommended by ISSB will be called for interview by GHQ selection board at Rawalpindi.
- Final Selection will be made at GHQ on the basis of candidates overall performance.
Training Duration at PMA: 06 Months
Required Documents at AS&RCs:
- Candidates are advised to bring the Original Documents with two sets of attested photocopies of educational certificates when they called.
- Candidates serving in government institutes should bring NOC from their respective departments.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 6×Colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs.100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), GHQ Rawalpindi.
- Candidates must bring their degrees / Certificates duly verified by HEC/PEC.
Note: Expired CNIC (National Identity Card) will not be acceptable.